Jon Jones double standard

Cause he is human garbage on top of it.
I'd like to see him back though. Atleast he is good at fighting.

Why does nobody seem to care that

Machida
Ortega
Mendes
Romero
JDS
Etc.

Failed USADA tests? I've seen nobody really care that they continue to fight and rarely anyone seems to call them a lifetime drug cheat. Nobody is calling for them to be banned for life.

Yet jon jones is called a cheat for his whole career and everyone is all up in arms about him fighting again.

Why the double standard?

It's because he's more high profile than them.

What's hilarious is that Machida made some comments about USADA which seemed to be implying they were ruining the sport (and I think it was him who said his wife had a panic disorder from doping agents knocking at his door at 6am)

Dos Santos had something similar to say about USADA (after he got caught, of course)

This was the one of the most bizarre things for a well known coach to say: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/3/...iao-head-coach-doping-ufc-show-sport-ufc-news

People don't care about cheats because they're not the one's getting smacked in the head by them.

34y4kmd.jpg

I never noticed but I guess he did

because unlike them Jones has achieved absolute GOAT status. The more GOATY you are the more haters.

That plus the coke, hit n run, snitching, eye pokes, etc. and the list goes on.

because unlike them Jones has achieved absolute GOAT status. The more GOATY you are the more haters.

That plus the coke, hit n run, snitching, eye pokes, etc. and the list goes on.

What about rumble and Browne with the domestic violence allegations?

What about rumble and Browne with the domestic violence allegations?
No one likes or defends Browne. Rumble is too violently entertaining so we forgive his missteps outside of the cage.

The only reason I am harder on Jones than the others is because of the GOAT status. He has been caught twice on PED's and people still talk about him being the greatest. Eliminate the GOAT status and I love watching him fight and can't wait to see him come back clean.

Jon Jones was given a free pass on his return. Then he failed again.

Why would anyone in there right mind give him a free pass again?

Machida
Ortega
Mendes
Romero
JDS
Etc.

Failed USADA tests? I've seen nobody really care that they continue to fight and rarely anyone seems to call them a lifetime drug cheat. Nobody is calling for them to be banned for life.

Yet jon jones is called a cheat for his whole career and everyone is all up in arms about him fighting again.

Why the double standard?
There is no double standard. The fighters on your list we're shitted on hard when they failed their drug test.

The reason you don't see anyone talk about them as much as Jones is because they are not relevant anymore. They already served their suspensions.

Also this is Jon Jones second failed drug test after a long string of other incidents. His case a lot is more serious.

Machida
Ortega
Mendes
Romero
JDS
Etc.

Why the double standard?
People hate GOATs. Notice the love and validity give to Chael Sonnen who had higher TE ratios than fucking Ubereem? People love him because he's a loser. Andy and JJ should be crucified and have never been good. They also have been juicing since they were in the womb.
:rustled:

With most of the other guys on your list, the PEDs situation is the only real reason to hate them.

You say that but Ortegas nickname is T City and he has stupid hair.

Mendes dresses like a 5 year old whose mum picked his clothes for him.

Romero only punched knocked out Rockhold in the face once before walking away.

There's plenty of reasons to hate these guys!

Jones made Shotgun tap to strikes.

And he's black.

That's why he's hated.

I remember all of the chat on here before the fight "Jones' chicken legs will crumple after 1 Shogun leg kick", "there's no way Jones can get him down and if he does, Shogun's swept the best of them" etc.....
<36>

I'm a big Jones fan, but he's had a long history of pissing Sherdoggers off:

1. Bragging about snitching on weed smokers. This was used against him for his first 3 years as a fighter and even more hilarious now that he himself is one.
2. Destroying everyone's favourite fighters in emphatic fashion
3. Car crash
4. Cokegate
5. PEDs
6. Arrogant

With most of the other guys on your list, the PEDs situation is the only real reason to hate them.

Car crashing applies to 99.9 of the asian population dont see a issue here
Most of the younger guys are brash and arrogant no issue here either.
Destroying everybody is a sign of brilliance must be loved upon instead of hated.
Coke is addictive man cant blame him.
PED I would have used it as well with a body like Jones.

It's cause none of those guys are near GOAT contention status. When you're at the very top the expectations & criticism is going to be much greater.

I'm a big Jones fan, but he's had a long history of pissing Sherdoggers off:

1. Bragging about snitching on weed smokers. This was used against him for his first 3 years as a fighter and even more hilarious now that he himself is one.
2. Destroying everyone's favourite fighters in emphatic fashion
3. Car crash
4. Cokegate
5. PEDs
6. Arrogant

7. Black

Let's not pretend there aren't racist dicksocks in here.

Machida
Ortega
Mendes
Romero
JDS
Etc.

Why the double standard?

Because his crooked dumbass fans claim he is the GOAT. That’s the difference. Any idiot knows that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back