Jon Jones brother has 86 inch reach! is 1 inch taller, weighs 45lbs more, and is more explosive!

Jon Jones has admitted his brothers can still beat him up even though they are untrained in MMA. I think lot of those super athletic and explosive linemen would be able to take Jon down and mount him just due to their huge advantage in athleticism and size.

I don't put a lot of weight on this kind of talk between adult brothers. If you've got three alpha males int he family, then the guy who could seriously fuck the other two up might just sensibly take a back seat with some self-deprecating humor.

You really believe Jones' brothers can beat him up? Hint, they can't.

"I can wrestle but I can't fight."- Brock Lesnar

Mousasi - "Chris Weidman won't take me down"

So what if he said that shit. The guy has fought (and won), and still can fight

But he'd be fighting against heavyweights where his reach and height "advantage" means nothing. If anything, it's a disadvantage cuz he'd be too short.

If you can sell fights, you can make equal to more money. You could fight twice a year like Brock Lesnar and make $6m per fight. And because you're making it in Nevada... no state income tax!

Still gotta pay taxes in your home state if applicable.

1358805078_1339425835475.gif

jones said chandler isnt good at MMA

he said his older brother arthur would already destroy most UFC heavyweights though

chandler didnt stick through wrestling in high school but arthur is a 2 time state champ and supposedly still outwrestles jon

2048x1367

That family has bad ass genes, all 3 of them are like 6'4" and up and professional athletes. MMA purists won't like this but I'm pretty sure Arthur could beat up some of the UFC HW's without training at all. Just turn it into a street fight and kick their asses. I'm not saying he can beat the top guys but still, can you imagine their mother trying to break up the fights between those three when they were growing up?

Arthur also has sick reach, the entire family does. Look at this shit.

th

Honda an Olympian fought secretaries. Brock was half legit.

He was more than half legit. He has the same number of title defenses as Stipe has right now.

I don't put a lot of weight on this kind of talk between adult brothers. If you've got three alpha males int he family, then the guy who could seriously fuck the other two up might just sensibly take a back seat with some self-deprecating humor.

You really believe Jones' brothers can beat him up? Hint, they can't.

lol, Inga stealing my posts word for word again.

Jon would never hit one of his brothers in the knee with teeps, hook into their livers or slam his shin bone across their faces in family rough housing. I doubt he'd even apply a kimura from the bottom because a novice might freak out and break their arm trying to escape.

If they put a mask on Arthur and threw him in the cage with Jon who was just high enough on PCP to not recognize his own brother, Arthur would get the beating of a lifetime.

If they put a mask on Arthur and threw him in the cage with Jon who was just high enough on PCP to not recognize his own brother, Arthur would get the beating of a lifetime.
Book it Dana!

Jones just recently said that Chandlers power is freaky

Dude would probably be HW champ within 1 year of training at Jackson Winks

Back