John Oliver: No Big Issue of ANTIFA Assaulting 'White Nationlist' Protestors

no, he's a white supremacist pedophile.

i'm aware he's jewish, just his ideology leans towards white supremacy

And here we go. Now you're attempting to split hairs. White Supremacists and Nazis are one on the the same. So either way it's ok to assault him. This is my point. (P.S., he's Greek, so kind of makes him hard to be a white supremacist when you aren't even white yourself.)

Is Ann Coutler a Nazi?

And here we go. Now you're attempting to split hairs. White Supremacists and Nazis are one on the the same. So either way it's ok to assault him. This is my point. (P.S., he's Greek, so kind of makes him hard to be a white supremacist when you aren't even white yourself.)

Is Ann Coutler a Nazi?
nice ninja edit. only a real stormfronter would not consider Milo white.

and no, White Supremacists and Nazis are not one and the same. Nazis were extremely anti-slav, who are white.

are you going to ask me of all your heroes if they're nazis?

nice ninja edit. only a real stormfronter would not consider Milo white.

and no, White Supremacists and Nazis are not one and the same. Nazis were extremely anti-slav, who are white.

are you going to ask me of all your heroes if they're nazis?

He's Greek. Ask the Greeks if they consider themselves white. You know who lumps everyone together in a generic category of "white"? people who don't like white people. I didn't even know we didn't get to bag on each other for different ethnicities with in this umbrella category of "whitness" until this year.

He's Greek. Ask the Greeks if they consider themselves white. You know who lumps everyone together in a generic category of "white"? people who don't like white people. I didn't even know we didn't get to bag on each other for different ethnicities with in this umbrella category of "whitness" until this year.
they're treated as white people basically. you could argue about whether or not Mediterranean people are Caucasian, but is that really necessary when his ideology aligns so well with the white supremacist worldview? for all intents and purposes, he's a white supremacist.

do we agree that he's a pedophilia apologist?

they're treated as white people basically. you could argue about whether or not Mediterranean people are Caucasian, but is that really necessary when his ideology aligns so well with the white supremacist worldview? for all intents and purposes, he's a white supremacist.

do we agree that he's a pedophilia apologist?

I haven't heard the actual clip itself, but from what I've heard second hand, yes, we can agree on that.

What makes him a White Supremacist?

What about Ann Coulter?

I'd just like to say, as someone who spent 14 months as a Marine Infantryman in Iraq, you don't beat terrible ideologies with superior violence. You beat them with superior ideas.
pretty sure we beat the Nazis with violence. Lots of it.

I don't recall 'Nazi's being FOR citizens being armed for personal defense

WTF are you talking about???

Greeks are mostly considered white. They do have the highest degree of diversity in their gene pool so they can look extremely exotic (and sexi asf) but make no mistake about it. They are considered white. When they fill out a form that about their race they will most likely answer white/Caucasian.

I am Asian and love white people and I think greeks are white... lol

uh what?

are you ever coherent on here?

Private gun ownership in the 3rd Reich went up. Hitler rolled back limits put on the Germans by the treaty of Versaille and Germans were allowed to purchase firearms as private citizens again.

The idea that Hitler banned guns is fake news put out by gun fetitishist making reductio ad hitlerum arguments.

WTF are you talking about???

Greeks are mostly considered white. They do have the highest degree of diversity in their gene pool so they can look extremely exotic (and sexi asf) but make no mistake about it. They are considered white. When they fill out a form that about their race they will most likely answer white/Caucasian.

I am Asian and love white people and I think greeks are white... lol

Turkish people also mark "white". Do you think the Greeks and Turks consider themselves the same? All manner of North Africans are also considered "white" by the most generic of tersm, as are Armenians and other classifications of people who don't have thier own specific classification outside of "white". They don't consider themselves to be "White".

I am Asian

I see my point went right over your head.

Private gun ownership in the 3rd Reich went up. Hitler rolled back limits put on the Germans by the treaty of Versaille and Germans were allowed to purchase firearms as private citizens again.

The idea that Hitler banned guns is fake news put out by gun fetitishist making reductio ad hitlerum arguments.
so the Jews were allowed to have Guns then?

oh that's right

I see my point went right over your head.

oh no I completely got your point.

I just think you're completely wrong. Lumping people in a generic category: white, asian, black, etc... doesn't mean you don't like white, Asian, black, etc...

it's a blanket statement based on appearance. it's not right or wrong and it is certainly not hateful as you would suggest. Met this hot white chick at my boxing gym and I ended teaching her how to box for a bit. If you had asked ANYBODY if she was white they would have looked at you as if you are a retard. of course she's white.... and also greek.

when did "white" become " bad" from a racial/ethnicity standpoint???

The Jews were already run out of the country by the time they were banned from owning firearms.

Kristallnacht happened before that.
The Gestapo stopped issuing firearms licenses to all Jews in 36
Kristallnacht was in 38....

Gypsies were banned from owning firearms in 38, before Kristallnacht

The Gestapo stopped issuing firearms licenses to all Jews in 36
Kristallnacht was in 38....

Gypsies were banned from owning firearms in 38, before Kristallnacht

So if the Jews and Gypsies had guns, Hitler wouldn't have been able to overrun France, Poland, Russia, North Africa, and all of the Balkans?

Back