John Morgan: Fedor shouldn't have tapped - "just go to sleep!"

If that's the case (which idgaf if it is) then my post is factually correct you silly kiwi fuck

Nope. Your post said "people". Plural.

Unless I'm very much mistaken (unlikely, since I am never wrong) his son is only one person.

So you have to know every reporter in mma to not be considered a casual these days?

I didn't say you have to know every reporter. I said anyone who knows anything about MMA knows who John Morgan is.

Keep up.

That's really easy to say when you're not being strangled by a professional fighter who is trying to kill you.

The mentality behind this "no tapping" bullshit is so stupid.. If you're caught and there's no way out, tap, simple as that. You've lost anyway.

:D

john morgan is one fat ugly motherfucker, remember getting pissed having to see his face in the UFC countdowns and other media, like he is some kind of expert or something lol

ffs.

That guy...... that guy looks like he eats 10 cheeseburgers a day and washes it all down with Mountain Dew.

Lmao i read the thread title and thought the bellator even was an early showing and fedor tapped looll

I would tap upon eye contact with Fabricio Werdum... just to be safe

John+Morgan+Fighters+Only+World+Mixed+Martial+QHL2Ta2sX4bl.jpg

I'm RNC'ing this fat boy on sight.
make sure he is belly down so he doesn't puke all over you

Thats what happens when you face decent competition it was sensible to tap

Anybody who's anybody in MMA knows who the most traveled reporter in MMA is, not to mention the guy who almost always gets the mic first in the pressers and has the biggest balls when it comes to putting questions to Dana even when he's in bully mode.

You don't know who he is, you're casual as fuck.

At least we agree this thread is a worthless sack of shit.

I Know who John Morgan is. And while I respect the work he puts into MMA Journalism, I don't really care about hi or MMA Junkie. But I have no clue how you can defend him while he put out a statement like this. He basically says because Fedor is a legend he should go out on his shield and let Werdum snap his arm, who the fuck is John Morgan to tell Fedor or ANY MMA fighter what to tap to.

Who in their right mind would trust a MMA ref to save you from dying?

I Know who John Morgan is. And while I respect the work he puts into MMA Journalism, I don't really care about hi or MMA Junkie. But I have no clue how you can defend him while he put out a statement like this. He basically says because Fedor is a legend he should go out on his shield and let Werdum snap his arm, who the fuck is John Morgan to tell Fedor or ANY MMA fighter what to tap to.

<GinJuice>

Wow, he is a dumbass. Fedor tapped because of the armbar, not choke.

Nah, he never once mentions letting "Werdum snap his arm". He only talks about Fedor going to sleep from the triangle.

The entire story is about a post-fight press conference. At the time the hardest working journalist in MMA wasn't at home on his couch watching in HD, he was in the arena. It's entirely likely he didn't know there was an armbar involved.

All he said was he'd wanted to ASK Fedor why he'd tapped rather than just kept fighting it until he went to sleep. He didn't "state" shit.

But SherDramaQueens gonna drama queen.

I don't like the stigma that tapping to a choke or strikes makes a fighter a wimp. Who is anybody to tell that competitor when enough is enough?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back