John Morgan: Fedor shouldn't have tapped - "just go to sleep!"

You tap to guys like Werdum, Maia, Jacare.

There's just no point in suffering long-term damage.

And it's an insult to them, frankly.

I personally think Morgan was just conducting a social experiment to ascertain how many shertards he could simultaneously trigger with one statement.

Answer;

All of us.

I like hotdogs, some don't but John Morgan says if you add mustard and onions it's good shit.

Who knew, he is right!

What a fat, ugly loser.

MMA journalism at its finest.

Go to sleep from the ARMLOCK!

Dumbass fat loser.

Casual detected.

Pretty sad for him considering I'm not a casual. Dude's a nobody, and I can't even fathom how someone managed to make a thread about his meaningless opinion. This is wasteland material.

This is the equivalent of someone finding a random panhandler off the street who has an opinion about something, and then they, for some odd reason, decide to make a thread about it...

Last edited:
Pretty sad for him considering I'm not a casual. Dude's a nobody, and I can't even fathom how someone managed to make a thread about his meaningless opinion. This is wasteland material.

This is the equivalent of someone finding a random panhandler off the street who has an opinion about something, and then they, for some odd reason, decide to make a thread about it...

Anybody who's anybody in MMA knows who the most traveled reporter in MMA is, not to mention the guy who almost always gets the mic first in the pressers and has the biggest balls when it comes to putting questions to Dana even when he's in bully mode.

You don't know who he is, you're casual as fuck.

At least we agree this thread is a worthless sack of shit.

John Morgan has more padding on his neck than most people.

hqdefault.jpg

Let's test his resolve in that believe, Cirkunov will be free for a fight soon.

It was a armbar though haha, how can he go to sleep from a armbar. it was not a triangle, that didn't work at first
Bro,

Real men just let it break.

I say that as a joke but now I remember Nog actually did let it break...

fedor's woke nerve centers are in his arms, errybody knows.

Doesn't train-check
Over weight-check
Criticizes fighter for tapping-check

Sounds like your typical sherdogger. Wonder what his account name is?

Anybody who's anybody in MMA knows who the most traveled reporter in MMA is, not to mention the guy who almost always gets the mic first in the pressers and has the biggest balls when it comes to putting questions to Dana even when he's in bully mode.

You don't know who he is, you're casual as fuck.

At least we agree this thread is a worthless sack of shit.
So you have to know every reporter in mma to not be considered a casual these days? I guess watching fights and knowing fighters isn't good enough anymore. I better do some research on these reporters so I don't get called a casual.

<DirkMavs>

That dude's heart is about to tap out

Triple chinned fat bum talking what a pro fighter should do . HAHHAH fatboy would tap to pancakes

yep

Nog has too much of an ego

His fight with Barnett was same Barnett was going to snap his leg but saved by bell but I bet he wouldn't tap

Nothing wrong in losing to the better man on the night
Nog was in alot of pain but we have to trust he knew what he was doing there.

So you have to know every reporter in mma to not be considered a casual these days? I guess watching fights and knowing fighters isn't good enough anymore. I better do some research on these reporters so I don't get called a casual.

<DirkMavs>
These TMZ fans kill me

Someone that fucking fat doesn't have any right to speak on anything relating to athletics at all let alone criticizing one of the greatest fighters of all time. Its not even good fat either, its not like Roy Nelson fat or even Fedor fat where you can still tell that theres a good amount of muscle underneath. Hes just pure fat to the point it looks like hes melting. Obviously never worked out a day in his life. He should have to fight Fedor or Werdum for that comment.

Back