John McCain's Top 12 Acheivements

Nothing random about it.
Trumpsters see it as a duty to shit on McCain because Dolan did.
You'll see this in the coming years, that anyone he disses, they immediately will shit on as well like a mindless army of yesbots.
we've been shitting on McCain LONG LONG LONG before trump was anybody. I shit on the guy when he ran against barry and I'm no obama fan.

yall must have forgot the rupaul movement, it's because of dipshits like John McCant

1.) He graduated at the bottom of his class at West Point.
2.) Crashed 4 planes during training, killing at least 1 instructor
3.) Blew up the aircraft carrier USS Forestal on his 1st mission, killing fellow soldiers.
4.) Got shot down on his 2nd mission ( broke both his arms ejecting ).
5.) Confessed to the Viet Cong within days and got special treatment for 5 years.
6.) Information he revealed to the Viet Cong got 30% more American planes shot down.
7.) His Vietnamese captors nicknamed him "The Prince".
8.) Divorced his first wife and married the mafia heir to the Anheuser Busch fortune.
9.) Was implicated in the Keating Five Scandal costing taxpayers billions.
10.) Blocked the release of information about American POWs still in Vietnam for decades.
11.) Got caught over and over again posing with ISIS (al-Qaeda).
12.) Supports every single illegal war costing America TRILLIONS of dollars!

Awesome thread. I knew about some of this back when he was running for Pres. He was the main reason why I easily chose Obama for President.

Would this be an example of Conservatives "eating their own"? You know, how we so often see "Oh look, Liberals are eating their own again!"? I mean, this guy said bad things about the God Emperor. Time to start digging up the dirt, amirite?
No this dirts been around but I see what you're saying.

we've been shitting on McCain LONG LONG LONG before trump was anybody. I shit on the guy when he ran against barry and I'm no obama fan.

yall must have forgot the rupaul movement, it's because of dipshits like John McCant
Yadda yadda, you're the OG, you've established cred or whatever

him n linsday graham are truly vomit inducing individuals

So this is Trumpsters shitting on McCain?

Pathetic.

Do you really think he doesn't deserve it though??

I am not a Trumpster but he totally deserves to always be shit on.

Fuck McCain

Do you really think he doesn't deserve it though??

I am not a Trumpster but he totally deserves to always be shit on.

Fuck McCain

Exactly.
In theory Trump is the ONLY shot we got at freeing ourselves of this one party system of DOWNIES.
Every other "Precident" just compounds the lasts problems and gives a nice show of smoke and mirrors.
The USA and every "incorporated" city is technically a business/LLC.
Who better to run the most powerful CORPORATION in the world than a real CEO instead of a bunch of disbarred Lawyers?

Regan = Actor
Bush = CIA Chief Spook
Clinton = Disbarred Lawyer along with his wife
Bush Jr = LMFAO
Obama = Disbarred lawyer along with his husband.
Trump = CEO who did a highly successful "reality show"

Last edited:
So this is Trumpsters shitting on McCain?

Pathetic.
Not as pathetic as the liberals who will come running to his aid to defend his honor.

Trumo is a fucking tool and Mccan is a mediocre sell out neocon.

I always found it ironic that it was McCain on deck of USS Forrestal when it blew up.

Just given his trackrecord of terrible piloting and failure, I wouldn't rule out it's some shit he did. The fire did start not too far where McCain's plain was.
<36>

This is all i need to know about Mccain

Trump, recognized

Hes a weasle and a war hawk , which is weird considering his background. Id think seeing that side of things would open ones mind to other ways of conducting business. Not sure about most of the other stuff , but he was objectively a less than stellar pilot , and did launch a rocket on the deck of the Forestall.

Dont forget that he spawned Meghan McCain who talks like she is an 18 year old on her news talk show.

I approve of this thread!

I'm anxiously waiting for Mitch McDonnell'sTop 12 Acheivements

Dont forget that he spawned Meghan McCain who talks like she is an 18 year old on her news talk show.
da fuck is a Meghan McCain?

Edit:

Barf
Lets make a cute woman named McCain who completely disagrees with my dad's point of view...
I'm so sneaky, these idiots will never know Christmas at our house is a JOKE on YOU.

Last edited:
The 2000 campaign was the first real election cycle I followed as a 16yr old and really liked McCain. He was a complete different candidate 8 years later.

1.) He graduated at the bottom of his class at West Point.
2.) Crashed 4 planes during training, killing at least 1 instructor
3.) Blew up the aircraft carrier USS Forestal on his 1st mission, killing fellow soldiers.
4.) Got shot down on his 2nd mission ( broke both his arms ejecting ).
5.) Confessed to the Viet Cong within days and got special treatment for 5 years.
6.) Information he revealed to the Viet Cong got 30% more American planes shot down.
7.) His Vietnamese captors nicknamed him "The Prince".
8.) Divorced his first wife and married the mafia heir to the Anheuser Busch fortune.
9.) Was implicated in the Keating Five Scandal costing taxpayers billions.
10.) Blocked the release of information about American POWs still in Vietnam for decades.
11.) Got caught over and over again posing with ISIS (al-Qaeda).
12.) Supports every single illegal war costing America TRILLIONS of dollars!

he is a shitty pilot. How he get so many chances to fly? And who be this Mafia heir to Budlight fortune? I am an organized crime buff, and I never hear this. I must know.

how this man make it so far? If he did, then others like him must have. Or all are like him. Oh boy.

Edit, are you sure McCain caused those crashes? And his Wiki page says he was tortured by the VC.

Last edited:
The 2000 campaign was the first real election cycle I followed as a 16yr old and really liked McCain. He was a complete different candidate 8 years later.

Every womans first love turns out to be build on fantasy.
It's OK.
Now get back in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Back