John McCain's Top 12 Acheivements

Trump firing squad out in full force to protect dear leader from criticism.

Johnny Mac has done and said a lot of stupid shit in his long political career, but when the man digs into Trump's crusty ass, it makes him seem like Rembrandt.

Johnny Mac has done and said a lot of stupid shit in his long political career, but when the man digs into Trump's crusty ass, it makes him seem like Rembrandt.

So libs are ready to put themselves under martial law and embrace one of the nastiest RINOs and neo-cons, just to have someone criticize Trump?

raw

You are gonna need some "Rembrant" with all the Liberal feces you are gobbling there Joseph. (yes that was a Joseph Goebbels pun Son)
images
rembrandtGG.jpg

Honest question IppoMakanuchi.
How many times a day do you "think" you get emasculated and are fine with it?

Last edited:

That's what followers of a cult do

So libs are ready to put themselves under martial law and embrace one of the nastiest RINOs and neo-cons, just to have someone criticize Trump?

raw

Don't use the Bunk against me, fool. Wouldn't be the first time I cracked that glass jaw.

the%20bunk%20gif_zpsqmgrzafm.gif

So Johnny Mac's bringing about Martial Law, huh?

953.gif

I see your days of spewing crackpot CTs are still long and ahead of you.

Besides you remember the last time, you tried to test me.

bunk_250_optimized.gif

Respond if you want me to slap the bitch out of you yet again.

I was driving through California about 30 years ago and heard about McCain and his stay at the Hanoi Hilton. Someone who claimed to be there at the time had terrible things to say about McCain, who was just another senator, on a radio talk show. I only mention it because it pre-dates any realty that he might become President.

McCain didn't learn from Bob Dole's example. Dole appeared on all the Sunday Morning political shows for years and was a voice of reason. When he received the Repub nomination, the msm pronounced him to be an old crank. McCain was the anti-Bush media darling, until he received the nomination.

Don't forget him taking on that brutal human cock-fighting.

He's a quarrelsome idiot who should not be in a position of power.

i start rewatching The Wire and all of sherdog starts using The Wire gifs.

I am legend.

Would this be an example of Conservatives "eating their own"? You know, how we so often see "Oh look, Liberals are eating their own again!"? I mean, this guy said bad things about the God Emperor. Time to start digging up the dirt, amirite?
McCain is a Republican but he is not a conservative. Conservatives hated that he was the nominee for President. Educate yourself.

What about saving the nakatomi tower? Dropping Hans Gruber from said tower, and being cool as hell, saying "hippie ki at, motherfucker!"

Oh, my bad, I thought you meant John McClain. Well, that other guy survived a vietnam torture camp and grew a second head on his cheak named Jim McCain, so that's pretty cool too.

Back