John McCain's Top 12 Acheivements

Jacked Burton

Triple Lindy Card
Banned
Reaction score
1.) He graduated at the bottom of his class at West Point.
2.) Crashed 4 planes during training, killing at least 1 instructor
3.) Blew up the aircraft carrier USS Forestal on his 1st mission, killing fellow soldiers.
4.) Got shot down on his 2nd mission ( broke both his arms ejecting ).
5.) Confessed to the Viet Cong within days and got special treatment for 5 years.
6.) Information he revealed to the Viet Cong got 30% more American planes shot down.
7.) His Vietnamese captors nicknamed him "The Prince".
8.) Divorced his first wife and married the mafia heir to the Anheuser Busch fortune.
9.) Was implicated in the Keating Five Scandal costing taxpayers billions.
10.) Blocked the release of information about American POWs still in Vietnam for decades.
11.) Got caught over and over again posing with ISIS (al-Qaeda).
12.) Supports every single illegal war costing America TRILLIONS of dollars!

Would this be an example of Conservatives "eating their own"? You know, how we so often see "Oh look, Liberals are eating their own again!"? I mean, this guy said bad things about the God Emperor. Time to start digging up the dirt, amirite?

Well I gotta say, this is pretty random.
Nothing random about it.
Trumpsters see it as a duty to shit on McCain because Dolan did.
You'll see this in the coming years, that anyone he disses, they immediately will shit on as well like a mindless army of yesbots.

Would this be an example of Conservatives "eating their own"? You know, how we so often see "Oh look, Liberals are eating their own again!"? I mean, this guy said bad things about the God Emperor. Time to start digging up the dirt, amirite?
McCain is through and through RINO.

Nothing random about it.
You'll see this in the coming years, that anyone he disses, they immediately will shit on as well like a mindless army of yesbots.

I thought any beef Trump and McCain had was back in the primaries. Has McCain still been talking trash about the orange goof? Or is this Trump groupie still pissed about things that were said back then? I hadn't heard anything about McCain in a while that's why it seemed to random to me.

I would think this kind of twisted to make him look bad.

I don't agree with McCain on a number things but what Trump said about him being capture was pure bull shit.

I agree it's random except for that it was McCain who tried to burn Trump with that made up bullshit. We already know McCain is a sniveling weasel loser.

Nothing random about it.

He single handedly blew up an aircraft carrier? Impressive!

McCain needs to be sent to the gulag for not agreeing with Dear Leader- Elect.

McCain's a lot of shit, but he's no conservative.

So this is Trumpsters shitting on McCain?

Pathetic.

Back