John Kavanagh on Khabib/Ferguson: "I have a horrible feeling it's not going to happen"

A lot of us has this feeling. Both Tony and Khabib would rather face Conor than figure out who the top contender is.

Kavanaugh lookiing stupid here.....Its Conor who has to come ouut of retirement to prove he can beat the winner of this fight.....not the other way around.....

GSP would likely not be the favorite against the winner of RDA/Woodley.

Conor is no different against the top active fighhters at LW....

It's been almost 16 months since Conor won the title and hasn't defended since. Nobody needs to fight Conor to be the real LW Champ. They need to beat Tony Ferguson at this point.

He's correct that this is a question only the fans can answer. And many of Conor's fans have turned on him and the people that never supported him are still on the same track.

Agreed.

Irish Helwani?

Ariel-Helwani-Dana-White.png

full
Lol wtf

Cool story new account. Never lost the 145lb belt. Absolutely embarrassed Holloway AND Aldo. Its actually hilarious you are SO confident Max would beat Conor. Because, he came so close last time right? LMAO.

Also never lost the LW belt.

You are blinded by hatred. Its actually sad. I'm guessing your original account was banned for fighter bashing Conor, huh?
24qvcq.jpg

Kavanaugh lookiing stupid here.....Its Conor who has to come ouut of retirement to prove he can beat the winner of this fight.....not the other way around.....

GSP would likely not be the favorite against the winner of RDA/Woodley.

Conor is no different against the top active fighhters at LW....
Lol so do you create your own reality for everything or just ufc ?

Kavanagh is perhaps the worst coach in MMA next to Edmund.

if John "isnt Conor coach" why does he still rep SBG and consider it home? Dude has the money to custom make his own training camp of the highest guys in the world, yet he still reps the SBG flag. Hmmmm, curious isnt it?

Conor has stuck with John and is currently the FW and LW king. I'd say they work pretty damn good together.

Conor literally tattood the SBG gorilla on his chest, and you think John "isnt his real coach" or that the gyn "just happens to be where he trains at"

You guys fucking rofl

a coach is someone who taught you how to fight and continues to teach you john doesnt do that for conor he gave conor the gym basically and conor shows respect for instance im a gracie jiu jitsu black belt but tbh alto of my jiu jitsu game i use is not of stuff i learnt from them

i have friends who train at sbg i use to teach jiu jitsu and wrestling at a gym back in 2012 there

I think it happens. Positive facts. Tony never gets injured, in 14 UFC fights he's missed 1 with a collapsed lung. While Khabib has been more injury prone he's changed his training methods and has a real nutritionist now whereas before was bro science.

Back