John Kavanagh on Khabib/Ferguson: "I have a horrible feeling it's not going to happen"

As much as people want to be mad, he's not exactly lying about the likelihood of this fight falling apart given history.

john kav trying to stay relevant.
Well what else can he do?

He have team of eternal prospects,a Russian punching bag and Irish snake oil sales person on eternal maternity leave.

Someone needs to keep the business going on.

nah you care.

you're not fooling anyone.
its kind of more weird how much you care about him in a positive way or how fixated you are on other people caring about him. Theres more to real life man. grow up

Nice interview. Can't wait for the full version.

its kind of more weird how much you care about him in a positive way or how fixated you are on other people caring about him. Theres more to real life man. grow up
yeah my casual, short little messages show how obsessed i am!

lmao you tried lil buddy.

Who? Does he have any fighters in the UFC?

Shut up, John. You and Conor's time has passed...

I think you might be right, Unless they announce the winner of this fight as fighting McGregor the day after the event. Much further beyond that and people will be totally done caring

So basically .... "They need to beat Conor ... but only one of them, on our terms, someday, maybe ... because Conor shoudn't have to fight a contender (let alone two!) under regular circumstances. We've built this system where he avoids them and just got title shots, so now that he has the title, we need to make sure he never fights contenders unless they are perfect matchups for us or on late notice so we can make sure to ruin them with the media campaign, because thats the main thing in this business."

This shit is getting hilarious.

Everyone in conors camp is of the opinion that khabib is a pull out artist.
Other than the fight falling through in the past, does he actually have any info to suggest that it's going to fail again? Because if not, he's just as clueless as most of us on that matter. Also I'm pretty sure Dana already said it's for the real belt, so idk what he's on about(granted, I am well aware of Dana White and his tenuous relationship with being truthful) in that regard. Tony and Khabib are the men to beat in LW and whoever takes this is definitely the deserving champ of the division, no need for a Conor fight - although I'd love for that to happen but I'm not sure if Conor has spent all his money on coke yet so I won't hold my breath.

if John "isnt Conor coach" why does he still rep SBG and consider it home? Dude has the money to custom make his own training camp of the highest guys in the world, yet he still reps the SBG flag. Hmmmm, curious isnt it?

Conor has stuck wit
h John and is currently the FW and LW king. I'd say they work pretty damn good together.

Conor literally tattood the SBG gorilla on his chest, and you think John "isnt his real coach" or that the gyn "just happens to be where he trains at"

You guys fucking rofl
When are you fuckhead fanatics gonna learn that Conor was stripped of the FW title a long ass time ago? He's not the king of 145. He can't even MAKE 145 anymore and if he did, he'd get his ass handed to him by Holloway now. His cardio already sucks at 155, imagine the extra 10lbs weight cut.

And he's not even the champ of 155 anymore in anyone's eyes. He won the title 16 months ago and still hasn't defended. Tony Ferguson is YOUR Lightweight champ.

Who? Does he have any fighters in the UFC?
Only the GOAT fighter.

uCgD8XG.png

When are you fuckhead fanatics gonna learn that Conor was stripped of the FW title a long ass time ago? He's not the king of 145. He can't even MAKE 145 anymore and if he did, he'd get his ass handed to him by Holloway now. His cardio already sucks at 155, imagine the extra 10lbs weight cut.

And he's not even the champ of 155 anymore in anyone's eyes. He won the title 16 months ago and still hasn't defended. Tony Ferguson is YOUR Lightweight champ.

Cool story new account. Never lost the 145lb belt. Absolutely embarrassed Holloway AND Aldo. Its actually hilarious you are SO confident Max would beat Conor. Because, he came so close last time right? LMAO.

Also never lost the LW belt.

You are blinded by hatred. Its actually sad. I'm guessing your original account was banned for fighter bashing Conor, huh?

Cool story new account. Never lost the 145lb belt. Absolutely embarrassed Holloway AND Aldo. Its actually hilarious you are SO confident Max would beat Conor. Because, he came so close last time right? LMAO.

Also never lost the LW belt.

New account, old fan who forgot more about MMA than you'll ever learn. You're a casual fan and don't know shit.

He lost the 145 strap and his 155 paper strap is hanging on a thread. He's currently ducking the best two guys.

LOL @ you thinking Conor can go to 145 and win against Holloway. This isn't 2014. Conor is way too big to make that cut. At 155 yeah, Conor could beat Holloway. He dies trying to make weight if he tried to make 145 again. Remember how old and worn he looked the last time he made weight? Imagine him now after beefing up.

New account, old fan who forgot more about MMA than you'll ever learn. You're a casual fan and don't know shit.

He lost the 145 strap and his 155 paper strap is hanging on a thread. He's currently ducking the best two guys.

LOL @ you thinking Conor can go to 145 and win against Holloway. This isn't 2014. Conor is way too big to make that cut. At 155 yeah, Conor could beat Holloway. He dies trying to make weight if he tried to make 145 again.

Man, you are super insecure. And you arent fooling anyone. Your a new account because the previous one was banned for shitposting. Lol@you thinking anyone is buying your BS.

It would take 1-2 months of dieting for Conor to make 145 again, if he really cared to. But why would he? He already ran through everyone down there.

The fact that you think it is inconceivable and impossible Conor makes 145 again leads me to believe you are a fat disgusting slob who has no knowledge of the human body and has never stepped foot inside a gym.

LOL@ it being impossible for a man to make a weight he made numerous times. Yea, any weight a professional athlete puts on is stuck there forever. IMPOSSIBRU to lose again!

Dont @Me again. I wont be checking any more of your shitpost responses you fat teenage shitposter

Man, you are super insecure. And you arent fooling anyone. Your a new account because the previous one was banned for shitposting. Lol@you thinking anyone is buying your BS.

It would take 1-2 months of dieting for Conor to make 145 again, if he really cared to. But why would he? He already ran through everyone down there.

The fact that you think it is inconceivable and impossible Conor makes 145 again leads me to believe you are a fat disgusting slob who has no knowledge of the human body and has never stepped foot inside a gym.

LOL@ it being impossible for a man to make a weight he made numerous times. Yea, any weight a professional athlete puts on is stuck there forever. IMPOSSIBRU to lose again!
More stupid shit from a casual fan.... Didn't read your wall of text but I know you remember this..... Holloway would fuck him up terribly at 145 now. Deal with it. 20180216_135044.jpg

I know you don't know shit about weight cutting either. You're probably a fat fuck who's never done anything in his life.

So many triggered ones in this thread.
That's true, I don't understand why they get triggered over the thought of MMA moving on without Conor though, it's not like he's a willing participant.
Whatever people invest a lot emotion into the guy I guess.

Back