John Kavanagh on Khabib/Ferguson: "I have a horrible feeling it's not going to happen"

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
cliffs:

"he looks forward to that fight"
"he pushed artem lobov to be on the card because of khabib/ferguson"
"is that for the real title? thats a question for the fans.. its the fun of the game"
"winner of the contest... they need to beat conor"
"fun game for fans"
"hes a grappling fan looking forward for this matchup"
"I have a horrible feeling it's not going to happen"

Last edited:
What a outlandish prediction. Way to go against the grain there, John

It's more likely than Conor vs Tony or Khabib though...

Irish Helwani?

Ariel-Helwani-Dana-White.png

full

Shut up, John. You and Conor's time has passed, nobody cares about either of them fighting Conor for the so-called 'real' belt. Conor won't fight either if given the chance.

F Conor. Who cares. They don't need to beat Conor to be the legit champ.

john kav trying to stay relevant.

<YeahOKJen>
DEFEND OR VACATE
and STFU

If one of them drop out, UFC should put Artem in there. Then after Artem wins it will set up the biggest fight in history, Conor vs Artem.

why am i seeing this ridealong being posted about every day? This guy is riding on conors jock ball deep.

Fook john kavanagh for trying to jinx this fight that slick motherfucker

cliffs:

"he looks forward to that fight"
"he pushed artem lobov to be on the card because of khabib/ferguson"
"is that for the real title? thats a question for the fans.. its the fun of the game"
"winner of the contest... they need to beat conor"
"fun game for fans"
"hes a grappling fan looking forward for this matchup"
"I have a horrible feeling it's not going to happen"

i wonder if he has that same feeling about conor ever defending? fucking loser

Conor trains BJJ with Danis, striking with others. He also has high fight IQ and forms his own game plan. What exactly is the role of Kavanagh? Why is this guy even relevant?

Other than the fight falling through in the past, does he actually have any info to suggest that it's going to fail again? Because if not, he's just as clueless as most of us on that matter. Also I'm pretty sure Dana already said it's for the real belt, so idk what he's on about(granted, I am well aware of Dana White and his tenuous relationship with being truthful) in that regard. Tony and Khabib are the men to beat in LW and whoever takes this is definitely the deserving champ of the division, no need for a Conor fight - although I'd love for that to happen but I'm not sure if Conor has spent all his money on coke yet so I won't hold my breath.

"They need to beat Conor"

But no word about Conor actually fighting either guy.

They are mocking fans at this point.

Also they are the last ones that should talk about fights not happening.

The "oh so often injured"-Khabib is fighting more regularily than Conor.

And of course you don't have to pull out of fights if you don't sign up to begin with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back