Joe Rogan Wants Everyone to Smoke Weed

Oh wow dude. That's fucked of them, how long do you have left?

Until my daughter turns 18 or until she graduates from high school, whichever one comes later. Yeah it's really messed up. She's 12 now. If she chooses to be emancipated by getting married at 17 I can stop payment 1 year in advance also, but somehow I doubt she'd do that.

Learn from my mistake and use protection, or just never have kids until you're absolutely unequivocally certain.

Rumour has it that Joe is starting his own MMA org’ called THC aka the Totally High Championships.

Rounds will be cut to 4:20 from 5 minutes, allowing for more time between for fighters to vape, dab, or puff as needed.

It will feature Cheech & Chong as play by play and colour announcers.
Josh Rosenthal and the dean of herbs, Herb Dean, as referees.
Eddie Bravo will be in charge of testing fighters to ensure their level of irieness.
Also, Seth Rogen will be the in-ring announcer, and the below is the first official signing.

504C9098-AD93-4344-9053-2E97F1EC1D20.jpeg

Negotiations are currently underway with the Diaz brothers. Sean O'Malley, and a number of other ganja friendly fighters.

4F56A4B5-9803-40FD-9013-1D12E5EF4625.jpeg
0FC569B4-3AD3-4004-8B3B-09D597CE9B89.jpeg

anyone who makes smoking weed into a culture is a moron. Just smoke it then and shutup.

Until my daughter turns 18 or until she graduates from high school, whichever one comes later. Yeah it's really messed up. She's 12 now. If she chooses to be emancipated by getting married at 17 I can stop payment 1 year in advance also, but somehow I doubt she'd do that.

Learn from my mistake and use protection, or just never have kids until you're absolutely unequivocally certain.
Fucking ouch man. For 2 years, I submitted to a curfew, 3-5 aa meetings per week, random UA, had to produce receipts to account for all my expenditures, 3 hour group session once a week, and appear in front of the judge every other week. I was the first male in my county to graduate with not one single penalty, but I got really into my body and working out.
I was able to beat a cup UA several times but I'd play it straight like you are. But if you ever have questions/wanna shoot the shit, pm me.
"Tough times don't last, tough people do"
-FMJr.

That's because when you are a dipshit who is stoned all the time you do not realize how annoying you are to deal with.

Joe Rogan wants every to stand and act all chill with folded arms leaning so they appear a couple inches shorter and he is then average height.

That's because when you are a dipshit who is stoned all the time you do not realize how annoying you are to deal with.
This is very true, whether fellow stoners will cop to it or not

I dont mind everyone at least trying once, so they can have a opinion on it backed up by at least that one try....
My best friend says that all the time. I struggle with the logic of it.

I’m not saying marijuana is bad, that’s not my point. But where does one draw the line with the experience argument? What good does experience give us?

If I teach someone at 17 that alcohol presents very little to no tangible benefits but has a large list of downsides. Why would getting drunk change the facts in their head?

doctors also said that SSRIs work when its been proven that serotonin deficiency doesnt cause depression

doctors also give children amphetamines

doctors also prescribe transgenders testosterone replacement therapy but are hesitant to give men with Low T the same therapy

doctors also said for years that fats were worse for the body than sugars

a Doctor made the film "Reefer Madness. "

Is your point that we should never listen to doctors? Because they've been right about quite a few things...

i quit 2 months ago and nothing changed except i gained like 5 pounds.

Fucking ouch man. For 2 years, I submitted to a curfew, 3-5 aa meetings per week, random UA, had to produce receipts to account for all my expenditures, 3 hour group session once a week, and appear in front of the judge every other week. I was the first male in my county to graduate with not one single penalty, but I got really into my body and working out.
I was able to beat a cup UA several times but I'd play it straight like you are. But if you ever have questions/wanna shoot the shit, pm me.
"Tough times don't last, tough people do"
-FMJr.

Damn man, looks like you had it worse than I did. No group sessions for me. Anyway my parole ends in August, I can finally travel out of state for the first time in nearly 2 years. At this point I'm just trying to move past it, I set up a monthly payment to my ex and try my best to ignore it.

Well, dont be a fuck up to start with.

Easy for you to say when you weren't raised by illegal immigrant fuck ups like I was. My dad didn't even get a divorce he just packed his shit and bounced when I was 5.

Yup, did wonders for Rogan's retarded brain.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS BRAIN IS HUUUURT MIKE.

Ahhh yes Joe, it is all over!!

Like a lot of people, Joe goes full retard sometimes on topics he's passionate about. Weed isn't for everyone anymore than alcohol is for everyone.

It conflicts with some types of mental illness, which tbf is a topic Joe is pretty clueless on. It makes some people too paranoid or anxious, others too lazy. There are few absolutes in life.

Back