Joe Rogan Wants Everyone to Smoke Weed

he also thinks everyone should do psychadelics
as if theyre good for u

I failed a drug test for weed and have to attend meetings to save my job and I live in Canada where it was voted legal legit last week lol. My advice is wait till it officially legal everywhere until you smoke it to avoid all the bullshit lol

It's been illegal for 100 years. I grew up in the heyday of D.A.R.E. I've never seen it marketed as anything but a "gateway drug" that will put you on skid row or in jail.

But I have seen studies that point to pain relief benefits, as well as studies pertaining to it's psychoactive effects, low toxicity and low addiction properties.
yeah the benefits are real. they're just exaggerated

None of that is even close to being accurate

To be fair serotonin and dopamine deficiencies do not correlate particularly strongly with depression... currently I would say the relationship between the two is being reevaluated and the jury is still out. Regardless... it's pretty clear from suicide rates that SSRIs are not particularly effective. Of course it will take about 15-20 years for that to trickle down to the average psych

he also thinks everyone should do psychadelics
as if theyre good for u

Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. There is a lot of anectodal evidence that small doses of psychadelics can be effective in treating depression among other things. Other people have had psychotic breaks. The war on drugs means it can't be properly and scientifically investigated so we don't really know one way or the other

Last edited:
I agree with most of what you’re saying. But I would have a hard time attaching a tangible benefit to alcohol.

Social aspect? I guess. I mean having a drunk socially here and there isn’t bad, but what’s the benefit?

If you gave me a magic wand and said I could choose to never drink again, it would be a no brainer for me. It’s fun, no lie about that. But it’s an epic waste of time and money.

Well, like i said, it all depends on how you use it.

I personally rarely get shitfaced, but i love having a glass of wine after a good meal, or a beer here and then, these craft beers really getting to me though i fuckin love some of them... So for me, alcohol is definetly not an "epic waste of time and money"...

I have to add though, getting shitfaced with your friend can be really fun also :D

poor Joe has to resort to marijuana jokes to be a comedian

Easy for you to say when you weren't raised by illegal immigrant fuck ups like I was. My dad didn't even get a divorce he just packed his shit and bounced when I was 5.

Fuck. Sorry man. Good luck I hope youre able to get yourself back on the right path.

Back