Joe Rogan has the same conversation 5 times

i've seen a lot of the dude, he seems very very far from someone i'd consider to have a poor memory. Seems like the exact opposite really. Repeating things In conversation with different friends, acquaintances Is something everyone does I'm sure.

It was a funny video but let's not get carried away.
Not talking about Rogan, tbh, and I don't even think it is permanent, but I smoked shit for years 24/7 and my short term memory was non existant. Most of my pothead friends wich I know IRL for decades realize it too. The only people who deny it are retard children on the internet who don't have the years of smoking nor the self-awareness.

the craziest thing is, this guy is considered an intellectual by most of his audience. its like alex jones, only even more emberrasing.

Weed affecting short term memory. Which is why Snoop Dogg forgets to pick his kids from school but doesn't forget what 2pac said to him in 1993 at 3:00 AM

I definitely repeat conversations when I'm high. Also Rogan has done a tonne of podcasts of late

the craziest thing is, this guy is considered an intellectual by most of his audience. its like alex jones, only even more emberrasing.

Alex Jones Is way funnier and more entertaining than Brogan.

Most Rogan listeners are minimum-wage stoners who consider him a god. For some reason, what Rogan says, goes.

Zero critical thinking. Confirmation bias.

Rogan always cites his same three sources for all of his repetitive arguments. Cherrypicked sources from stoner buddies of his.

Must be a sad existence to be so cucky that your hero is some roided aggressive meathead pseudo-intellectual who shoots a fucking bow in his spare time. I will never understand you supplicating losers. Why don't you create your own original thoughts on subjects, instead of being fucking sheep to the bald manchild.

Just because you smoke weed, you don't have to go by his every word and defend him at every turn. It's so fucking pathetic.

Weed isn't taboo anymore. It's not particularly cool, nor uncool. It's just whatever. No need to constantly talk about your habit.

And shut the fuck up about "therapeutic" benefits. 90% of stoners use it recreationally. Lazy, unoriginal fucks sitting in their own smokecloud the entire day tapping on their cum-crusted keyboards while your fathers are banging on your basement door telling you to get a job.

Rogan shouldn't be a role-model to anybody. So many accounts of him being a prick to former colleagues, having a napoleon complex, smoking and doing drugs to escape reality(fatherhood and family life), being a confrontational bully, being a pseudointellectual, being a shitty comic. Lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
He deleted his own post you goofballs
That guy became a sherdog legend by simply making a post and deleting it. I will never forget where I was on Friday while reading that. LOL

Most Rogan listeners are minimum-wage stoners who consider him a god. For some reason, what Rogan says, goes.

Zero critical thinking. Confirmation bias.

Rogan always cites his same three sources for all of his repetitive arguments. Cherrypicked sources from stoner buddies of his.

Must be a sad existence to be so cucky that your hero is some roided aggressive meathead pseudo-intellectual who shoots a fucking bow in his spare time. I will never understand you supplicating losers. Why don't you create your own original thoughts on subjects, instead of being fucking sheep to the bald manchild.

Just because you smoke weed, you don't have to go by his every word and defend him at every turn. It's so fucking pathetic.

Weed isn't taboo anymore. It's not particularly cool, nor uncool. It's just whatever. No need to constantly talk about your habit.

And shut the fuck up about "therapeutic" benefits. 90% of stoners use it recreationally. Lazy, unoriginal fucks sitting in their own smokecloud the entire day tapping on their cum-crusted keyboards while your fathers are banging on your basement door telling you to get a job.

Rogan shouldn't be a role-model to anybody. So many accounts of him being a prick to former colleagues, having a napoleon complex, smoking and doing drugs to escape reality(fatherhood and family life), being a confrontational bully, being a pseudointellectual, being a shitty comic. Lame.
kaFczn3.gif

It's probably more the drinking than the pot, they are usually sitting there with bottles open every podcast.

This kind of stuff ultimately forced me to stop keeping up with his stuff. He'd either go back to the same shallow pool of knowledge on the same topics repeatedly, or I'd hear him mention something that someone told him on the show before, and not only fuck it up but be extremely confident as if he was an authority on the subject. Joe is cool and I appreciate the show, just something I have to hold off of and wait for major guests like Bas and Mauro.

his best shows are when he has mma fighters, or when he's discussing mma, because that's one of the only things he has deep-knowledge about. you're exactly right when you say that he repeats what he hears from his guests, then speaks as an authority figure on it afterwards.

Weed affecting short term memory. Which is why Snoop Dogg forgets to pick his kids from school but doesn't forget what 2pac said to him in 1993 at 3:00 AM

i don't smoke anymore, but man does weed fuck up your short-term memory. i used to walk into my bedroom and forget why i went there. i'd then go back to my living room, then remember why and go back lol. snoop dogg is a shit-father if he's forgetting things like that.

rogan also keeps talking about how he does hot yoga and how great it is for him

It's funny but not like I can talk, I'm sure I've told the same stories to my friends a bunch of times without realizing.

Oh man my friends would be like

'Bro youve already told us like 10 times already'

Me: 'No way i never told john'

John: 'bro you told me 3 times already lool'

Me: fuck you guys youre hearing it again. So fritz fucking haber...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back