Joe Rogan has the same conversation 5 times

Virtually identical.
Identical, virtually.
Virtually identical.
Shut the fuck up bitch.
Virtually identical.

As bad as that looks all condensed together, I've been told I retell stories or things (to people who have already heard them) a lot more than I realize.
im not surprised you have brain damage lol

Neither of these guys even science. They haven't for 40 years.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Shit I repeat myself to my small group in social circles.

He talks to people daily with engaging conversation for up to 3 hours.

Which is crazy if you think about it.
Think you mean Crayyzzeeee

Weed is not why he's repeating the story. Weed is why he even tells the story in the first place. 50% of the nitrogen in the human body? That means absolutely nothing without context unless you're high.

Unfortunatelly feeling deja vu on JRE is quite common thing if you are regular viewer. Joe had Bas Rutten on his podcast few times and many of topics they discussed were repeated throw shows. I believe that Bas famous story about his bar fight in Sweden was repeated also.

Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen are almost as obsessed with Fritz Haber as I am obsessed with my own hands.

My hands are phenomenal, by the way.

As bad as that looks all condensed together, I've been told I retell stories or things (to people who have already heard them) a lot more than I realize.

Whoever made this video just won the internet!

Can't stop laughing, Rogan is such a retard

You've never smoked pot regularly, right?
i've seen a lot of the dude, he seems very very far from someone i'd consider to have a poor memory. Seems like the exact opposite really. Repeating things In conversation with different friends, acquaintances Is something everyone does I'm sure.

It was a funny video but let's not get carried away.

Hail(!) Fritz Hobber

he created cyclone a
he created cyclone a
....he also created cyclone b

Back