Joe Rogan has the same conversation 5 times

Wow that is amazing.

Don't do drugs kids.

d20bca1a676984b4e0816dd096bd1327289f231812429300bf0406ccac3c8897.jpg

Once ever tragic figure Fritz Haber

Joe is the type of guy that would hire someone to fuk his wife and then just watch from the door. Then PRETEND to be angry and force the GUY to have sex with him to make up for him fucking his wife.

Thats a very particular fantasy you have there. Im guessing all you need now is a wife?

This is brilliant. I constantly experience deja vu listening to JRE.

my favorite part is when callen starts chiming in, because he's already heard it before but for some reason doesnt say anything and just goes with it. wouldnt you at some point be like dude, we've talked about this 4 times already.

Rogan does a lot of podcasting, yes, but he also does a lot of drugs. Funny video.

Joe is the type of guy that would hire someone to fuk his wife and then just watch from the door. Then PRETEND to be angry and force the GUY to have sex with him to make up for him fucking his wife.
u ok bro?

Rogan has done over 900 3 hour-ish podcasts; of course he's going to repeat some shit.

Yeah, pot destroys your memory

The crazy thing is that all of these conversations happened in a single week.

well... that was enough to convince me to google him.

It's funny but not like I can talk, I'm sure I've told the same stories to my friends a bunch of times without realizing.

Back