Joe Rogan Experience w/ Kevin Lee Today @ 11:30am PST

Kevin think the reason Jason High and Paul Daley were disciplined but Conor wasn't is racism.
This after Joe brings up how much money Conor brings in and the special privileges that come with it.

Kevin and Tyron need to go jerk each other off at the NAACP headquarters

ejudphykxw6z.jpg

joe was a badass

He always comes across like a good guy in interviews. It's when he's in a presser setting with multiple people and needing to draw attention to himself that he's over the top.

I like him, he's honest and relaxed. Good Stuff.

He always comes across like a good guy in interviews. It's when he's in a presser setting with multiple people and needing to draw attention to himself that he's over the top.

i agree with this. even on the MMA hour with Ariel he comes across as a toolbag bc in that setting he knows its so widely watched - just like he always does in press gatherings. i get a sense that in this environment that is just more 1 v 1 and controlled (and not necessarily gonna be taken to headlines, which even happens with Helwani's show), he dials back being an asshole and acts more real.

he's a good dude, and is really skilled, especially at just 25

good pawlcass so far

Lee is such a drawl at this point

b-b-beast of a work ethic, too

really good interview. future is bright for Kevin lee if he can keep winning

Someone give TS dubs for not posting a link.

I liked the Bas Rutten one from a while back.
But I'm not able listen to Kevin "Conor is jelly of me" Lee for ~2hrs.

Kevin think the reason Jason High and Paul Daley were disciplined but Conor wasn't is racism.
This after Joe brings up how much money Conor brings in and the special privileges that come with it.

Kevin and Tyron need to go jerk each other off at the NAACP headquarters
He does have a point though. Could you imagine if a black fighter hit a pregnant woman while he was high on cocaine and fled the scene? And also if that black fighter failed two drug tests. He would never be allowed back in the UFC!

He does have a point though. Could you imagine if a black fighter hit a pregnant woman while he was high on cocaine and fled the scene? And also if that black fighter failed two drug tests. He would never be allowed back in the UFC!
I found Lee's talk of racism and black people's inferiority complex super relatable. When Lee talked about how as a high schooler he thought of himself as a loser compared to those "rich white kids," it makes me think of a few of my black friends and my own family (I'm Indian). My friends are African immigrants who think all white people, even the dumbest rednecks, are smarter than them. And many members in my family will take the word of an uneducated white person over a black doctor.

Back