Joe Rogan Experience w/ Kevin Lee Today @ 11:30am PST

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I really like these JRE MMA shows. Should be a good one.

"Bring the mic a little closer to your face"

is this on youtube? nothing is showing up in this thread for me, and dont see a live video on his chann

Will be better than with Tyron at least.. that one was bland. Gustafson was uninteresting as well.

is this on youtube? nothing is showing up in this thread for me, and dont see a live video on his chann
It's a live interview that doesn't air til 11:30AM PST. It says right in the thread title, lol.

Will be better than with Tyron at least.. that one was bland. Gustafson was uninteresting as well.
Tyron thought Joe was trying to bait him the entire time. I didn't really get that feeling after watching it.

darleehart.gif

Tyron was ok until he started whining. Gus was unsurprisingly boring. Miletich and Danaher have been the best sk far

Tyron thought Joe was trying to bait him the entire time. I didn't really get that feeling after watching it.

I think I may have shut that one off. Tyron was pissing me off. He thinks the whole world is against him and Rogan was just trying to explain to him that it wasn't, and Tyron started getting irritated.

Woodley seems like a good dude and usually comes off as one, but he's really irritating when he starts complaining about getting treated unfairly when he's not.

Tyron was ok until he started whining. Gus was unsurprisingly boring. Miletich and Danaher have been the best sk far

I really enjoyed the Gus one. Giving his past I expected him to be kind of a douche, but he was actually really humble and chill.

Back