Joe Rogan Experience w/ Kevin Lee Today @ 11:30am PST

\
080707_bonds_hr_med_riifiten.gif
giphy.gif

Itd be interesting to see if Joe can pull thr real Kevin Lee out of him or if hes going to stick with the cringey schtick

Haven’t seen this posted yet but Kevin Lee will be on Joe’s podcast soon. On a scale of 10/10 how much shit will Kevin Lee talk??

No thank you
Can’t take a full hour of “you know”

people still listen to that shit? there is a reason most philosophers write one book their whole life. rogan is just repeating himself in every sitting. he's not an interviewer. whenever he has a true interviewer, like Louis Theroux, they expose how bad rogan is at asking questions.

In for this. Get you alpha brain ready

people still listen to that shit? there is a reason most philosophers write one book their whole life. rogan is just repeating himself in every sitting. he's not an interviewer. whenever he has a true interviewer, like Louis Theroux, they expose how bad rogan is at asking questions.

Except he ISN'T an interviewer. He does podcasts, he doesn't do interviews. It works very well with some guests, others not so much. Personally I prefer the long form type of talks because people's bullshit inevitably become transparent. In shorter, structured interviews people often never show their "real self".

Seems like I'm on the cusp of ranting, but I just feel that a lot of people have these odd expectations regarding Rogan. He's self-admittedly just a regular, albeit curious dude.

Wonder if Joe will get him to elaborate on what he said about the people in Ireland?

We know your mother will be listening.

Except he ISN'T an interviewer. He does podcasts, he doesn't do interviews. It works very well with some guests, others not so much. Personally I prefer the long form type of talks because people's bullshit inevitably become transparent. In shorter, structured interviews people often never show their "real self".

Seems like I'm on the cusp of ranting, but I just feel that a lot of people have these odd expectations regarding Rogan. He's self-admittedly just a regular, albeit curious dude.

he has memorized talking points and repeats them with every guest. it gets tedious. hunting, archery, primal camp fires, keto, elk meat, conspiracies aren't conspiracies but were once conspiracies but now you can't waste time on conspiracies, isolation tanks, dmt, weed.

that's the problem with podcasts that are just shit talking. most people have a small circle of interest.

Back