Joe Rogan back at it again with the HEAVY kettlebell work

This is isn't even good for you

He would be better off going hiking ffs

Hiking doesn't build strength. And you can't look buff hiking. If you want to be a chick, go hiking, you want to be a man, start lifting.

faster faster faster

OK.

503273.jpg
503273.jpg
503273.jpg

503273.jpg
503273.jpg
503273.jpg

503273.jpg
503273.jpg
503273.jpg

503273.jpg
503273.jpg
503273.jpg

503273.jpg
503273.jpg
503273.jpg

503273.jpg
503273.jpg
503273.jpg

Ya, and he just sits on the couch all day, never working out. haha You do realize chemistry has very little to do with it.

He works out a lot and he does a lot of PEDs.

I can't believe people are using kettle bells in 2016, its just a way to get injured and slip discs.

Hiking doesn't build strength. And you can't look buff hiking. If you want to be a chick, go hiking, you want to be a man, start lifting.
Illogical

Lifting is putting loads of strain on body, muscle breakdown/repair cycle etc

Disregarding gene differences etc I don't see the Asian cultures who have loads of 90 year olds who are still super fit having lifting as a big part of their excercise

People who are insecure think lifting means manly means muscles etc etc

You should work on your insecurity

Last year I had 5 patients with injuries because they trained with high weight kettlebells they could not handle properly. One classic is in vertical crucifix position (can`t explain it better) they loose the grip and it crushes down on the other hand. A not so nice experience. Or disc injuries because they move the weight with acceleration of speed (sometimes they can only move it that way) and stop it improper in rotation or in a position with inactive core torso muscles.

In general I really like free weight training in daily life movements, but it takes a profound cognizance of functional anatomy to not injure yourself with kettlebells. Even then it is an injury prone training method while being highly effective.

There are some standard swinging drills I even do with older patients in rehab but other than that I would only recommend extensive kettlebell training to comitted athletes who take it slow in advancing the weight. Much slower than with classic dumbbells!

I only use kettlebells with lower weights up to 25lb (Rogan would laugh about it ;)) and as much as I like the method would not use them to maximize power and would not recommend it.

There are to many variables you not always can control that lead to serious injury.

I want to see what you guys look like at 49. he is an inspiration. Not to mention he is open about smoking weed I dont understand how you can stay in that kind of shape smoking weed its unreal. He is in absolutely amazing shape at any age but given the fact that he is almost 50 and look that good is like I said truly inspirational weed and roids or not.

I've seen it 100 times and thought it was a joke Joe was making.

Is this a clip from a video where Joe was being serious or just kidding around?

DEAD fucking serious:

Also watch 6:15 for even more hilarity! He is such a moron.

Back