Joe Rogan back at it again with the HEAVY kettlebell work

Somewhat amusing that you felt compelled to actually respond twice to one of my posts. Also amusing that you view yourself as some sort of dominant alpha type, and seem to be suffering from the impression that I should be intimidated by you, an angry pussy who types like he's screaming on every post his blundering fingers drum onto the keyboard. In any case, no surprise you have dubs. You'll soon be another forgotten loser on these forums.
I already reKt u mate. Stay butt hurt

his bloating is definitely a side effect of GH. he should cut the gh out and stick to the test only

hqdefault.jpg

latest

ROGAN11-770x540.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20662-1405092651-25_preview.gif

Mate and rekt surely concretize your argument. Well said.
Go back and read. I already made my arguments as to why you come off like a retard hater in this thread. And you didn't answer them at all. Why are you letting me keep scoring on you? Just tap already. Are you a masochist?

Rogan is training for that fight with the grim reaper.

Ya, and he just sits on the couch all day, never working out. haha You do realize chemistry has very little to do with it.
I've juiced before and I realize you have to put in the hours, but I also realize that once your past your prime and the body starts to stop making certain hormones in abundance it's an extremely relevant reason he's nearly 50 and looks like he has the body of a 28 years old. I'm in my mid 40's BTW and the motivation to workout and stay big is really not there, for me staying slim and fit is about it, now if I were to go on TRT that might change drastically

Rogan will be a cripple in the near future if this continues

Back