Joe Rogan back at it again with the HEAVY kettlebell work

Rogan is ridiculous and it shames me deeply that he could kick most of Sherdog's ass. We need to work on that.

Also, I wonder what his cycles and/or TRT protocol looks like. He's in killer shape for his age (50ish?). Dana, Lorenzo, and Rogan probably all have the same doc, lol.

347x478xFedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oAF4a6iS_a.jpg

People hurting themselves with dumbells and kettlebells is now in the TOP TEN of reasons why people visit the Emergency Room in hospitals. I hope Joe doesnt drop one on his foot...

he looks like hes trying to kill himself.

Then what pays for the site?

Platinum belts.

Could be a decent poll: Would you pay (a small amount) for using Sherdog (the fora), if you had to?

Lower reps, heavier weight. Or, as other people like to call it, powerlifting.

Ha he's doing pretty good for a dude who's nearly 50. Hope I have his kinda energy, motherfucker works out, writes jokes, talks shit with his mates, talks about fights and gets paid for pretty much all of that then goes fucking BOW HUNTING for fun and MEAT and sometimes gets paid to do that. He's doing something right.

Ha he's doing pretty good for a dude who's nearly 50. Hope I have his kinda energy, motherfucker works out, writes jokes, talks shit with his mates, talks about fights and gets paid for pretty much all of that then goes fucking BOW HUNTING for fun and MEAT and sometimes gets paid to do that. He's doing something right.

Gave you a like, cuz I liked your post, and seeing that you had none before, it made me feel like Santa, only fatter and no beard.

Well he's VERY open about using TRT and HGH, so it's not like you're saying anything most people dont already know.

I'm not in the news business, I'm in the saying stuff that's obvious-business.

Joe looks really short in that vid.

Should challenge MM.

I went and saw his comedy show here in the Phoenix area last year. His legs are enormous, so much so it distorts the way I viewed him vertically. He looked like a fire plug. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 5.6 and 200 lbs of solid muscle, not kidding.

Don't break your back joe. This shit just looks like an injury waiting to happen

Back