Joe James Rogan vs CM " Phil brooks" Punk

He has no backround. Just some random BJJ training and duke roufus striking.

I've seen literally first week beginners with better hands than him though so It is quite strange how he got a ufc fight.

They signed him because they thought they could make money of his name. His only athletic experience, is WWE

I don't know if any commission would sanction a fight between a guy that's been in the UFC for years versus an announcer who is addicted to marijuanas.

Rogans piss probably legit looks like Predators blood.

I'm aware. I was jokingly describing Punk as the better fighter. Joe would probably sub him pretty easily.
w6yRN.gif

Rogan is a tard for not pushing for this fight.

He'll make a couple of extra mills.

He'll probably win

Even if he doesn't win, can CM hurt you that much ? I mean you can't get brain damage from a CM Punk punch can you ?

Worst case scenario he'll be gassed, lightly bruised and quite richer :D

Joe can't pass a USADA test, he's on dat TRT & HGH, which incidentally makes him an asshole for bullying normal people in BJJ who aren't on roids. Same goes for Matt Serra always bragging about what he did in BJJ lately.. dude you're juiced to the gills, of course you're manhandling people.

BJJ guys don't care about Roids. Technique is superior.

They could call it an exhibition and do it in Japan or something

It's hard to say, we've never really seen either guy fight. I think Rogan wins though, he seems like he is in decent shape and probably stronger than Punk. Superior grappler, better kicks. Rogan seems like he has injuries all the time.

CM Punk vs Ariel Helwani is a better hypothetical fight.

Can't say who would win because I've never seen anyone look as bad as CM Punk as far as striking goes. Also just overall athletic ability. I guess he is tough tho......

It's like asking Ngannou vs me. I have more chance than CM, nuff said, loooool

No thanks, the JRE Podcast will never be the same after Joe is left drooling by Punk's assault.

I would genuinely like to see Jason Thacker vs CM Punk.

If anyone deserves this fight it's Thacker.

Back