Make It happen Dana

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

CapitalEarlyCatbird-size_restricted.gif
joeroganbackkick.gif

tumblr_mwg4a6jY761ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

tenor.gif
X9iTSm.gif
tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

Rogan would either spinning side kick his liver to pieces or d’arce the fuck out of him

Punk would embarrass Joe "I used to be a fighter" Rogan.

In all seriousness, how is cm punk even a ufc fighter? does he have a wrestling backround? I cant understand why the ufc would sign him?? If no wrestling backround then what is his backround? thanks fellas.

In all seriousness, how is cm punk even a ufc fighter? does he have a wrestling backround? I cant understand why the ufc would sign him?? If no wrestling backround then what is his backround? thanks fellas.
He has no backround. Just some random BJJ training and duke roufus striking.

I've seen literally first week beginners with better hands than him though so It is quite strange how he got a ufc fight.

He has no backround. Just some random BJJ training and duke roufus striking.

I've seen literally first week beginners with better hands than him though so It is quite strange how he got a ufc fight.

WOW thats insane!! I guess the ufc was trying to make bank just off his name smh.

Rogan's head clean off

If Brooks can get through the first 20-25 seconds without getting KOd he has an excellent chance of overwhelming an exhausted Rogan.

CM Punk wins by actually having the balls to fight

Punk should fight that Indian dude that fought on the Shanghai card a few weeks ago, he might even beat him.

Rogan... Joe J?

latest

CM Punk wins by actually having the balls to fight

Punk should fight that Indian dude that fought on the Shanghai card a few weeks ago, he might even beat him.

Good match up.

I am interested in seeing his progression I reckon he should go through a Tuff it would help the ratings and bring in some more WWE money.

Joe can't pass a USADA test, he's on dat TRT & HGH, which incidentally makes him an asshole for bullying normal people in BJJ who aren't on roids. Same goes for Matt Serra always bragging about what he did in BJJ lately.. dude you're juiced to the gills, of course you're manhandling people.

Back