Joe James Rogan vs CM " Phil brooks" Punk

Rogan would fucking kill punk. I bet rogan beats that queer faster than gall did. Everything about cm punk is laughable. Straight edge :eek::eek::eek:g ot

god that .gif vs Mickey Gall... has anyone ever looked as bad as that? even Bethe Correira vs Ronda looked better

Good match up.

I am interested in seeing his progression I reckon he should go through a Tuff it would help the ratings and bring in some more WWE money.
They should do a tuff with all desperate B level celebs

They should do a tuff with all desperate B level celebs

Man why be such a hater I don’t even like wrestling but the man has balls doing what he is doing. I don’t think he should be in the UFC due to skill but fuck if I had the chance to do what he has tried to do I would leap at that chance and run with it.

War Phil Brooks lol

Rogan would fucking kill punk. I bet rogan beats that queer faster than gall did. Everything about cm punk is laughable. Straight edge :eek::eek::eek:g ot

You think being a homosexual equates to being weak? I got some friends I would like to introduce you to.

Grow the fuck up and stow that kind of talk.

If you want to hate on Phil do it but don’t be using that kind of language.

I think the time for a Joe Rogan superfight has passed.
Joe doesn't get past his tune up fight with USADA.

He has no backround. Just some random BJJ training and duke roufus striking.

I've seen literally first week beginners with better hands than him though so It is quite strange how he got a ufc fight.
It draws the casual fan

You think being a homosexual equates to being weak? I got some friends I would like to introduce you to.

Grow the fuck up and stow that kind of talk.

If you want to hate on Phil do it but don’t be using that kind of language.

Spare me the Pep talk. I have no ill will towards gay people and I grew up in an age when using that word had no reference towards gay people. So you grow the fuck up and don’t worry about what language I choose to use.

Only a mentally immature person would be offended by those words if they weren’t gay themselves.

Spare me the Pep talk. I have no ill will towards gay people and I grew up in an age when using that word had no reference towards gay people. So you grow the fuck up and don’t worry about what language I choose to use.

Only a mentally immature person would be offended by those words if they weren’t gay themselves.

Mate words have an effect. You are clearly a homophobe

Mate words have an effect. You are clearly a homophobe

Because I use the word :eek::eek::eek: and queer means I’m a homophobe? Great logic. Either way I don’t need to defend myself against some internet dipshit who obviously knows everything. Good day,:eek::eek::eek:g ot

Because I use the word :eek::eek::eek: and queer means I’m a homophobe? Great logic. Either way I don’t need to defend myself against some internet dipshit who obviously knows everything. Good day,:eek::eek::eek:g ot

People like you are what is wrong with the world.

Back