Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas Set For UFC 217 in NYC (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
So you should skip also main event because of GSP, oh and Cody won his title via decision.

Cody's decision over Cruz was actually entertaining, unlike Joanna's performance against Valerei, Claudia (2), Karolina, and others. I don't have any interest in seeing GSP fight Michael Bisping, so I probably will skip that. He's a boring fighter (except when getting his ass kicked by Hendricks) just like Joanna is.

I hope Joanna skips the punch/kick game this time around and just MAUL Rose in the clinch for the entire match.

Cody's decision over Cruz was actually entertaining, unlike Joanna's performance against Valerei, Claudia (2), Karolina, and others. I don't have any interest in seeing GSP fight Michael Bisping, so I probably will skip that. He's a boring fighter (except when getting his ass kicked by Hendricks) just like Joanna is.
Decisions are not boring many times, tbh I prefer it over fast KO's, if you think Joanna is boring, ok, I won't argue, but Joanna-Claudia 1 and Joanna - Claudia 2 were not boring fights imo.

Decisions are not boring many times, tbh I prefer it over fast KO's, if you think Joanna is boring, ok, I won't argue, but Joanna-Claudia 1 and Joanna - Claudia 2 were not boring fights imo.

Stann told Helwani Joanna Claudia 2 stood out as one of the 2 most memorable fights he's called, not the first time I've heard him say that either. Some people just want to see Cyborg ko girls she outweighs by 20 pounds . Put Joanna in with atomweights, even good ones, and every fight would loòk like Esparza or Penne.

I think Rose has the ability to dethrone Joanna, just depends if she shows up mentally.

Ignore this jabroni.

If you were bored during her 2 fights against Gadelha and her fight against Karolina than quality mma is wasted on you.

Those were 3 high calibre fights.

Thug Rose rises the occasion and pulls the upset if she can stay out of the clinch for long periods
I don't think there's anywhere Rose wants to be for prolonged periods with JJ besides the mat.

Good fight but she will get smashed IMO.

Ignore this jabroni.

If you were bored during her 2 fights against Gadelha and her fight against Karolina than quality mma is wasted on you.

Those were 3 high calibre fights.

They were insufferably boring fights. There are way more technical and way more entertaining fights than those. A high calibre WMMA fight is oxymoronic. If I want to see a real high calibre fight, I'd rewatch Machida v. Shogun, Machida v. Mousasi, Mighty Mouse v. Everybody, etc.

Rose has a chance.

She has zero change...she's not getting joanna down...even the best wrestlers in the division, couldn't do shit with joanna on the ground...and rose isn't that great on the ground...and her standup sucks even worse....

Awesome! Staying @ same hotel all the fighters staying @....gonna be awkward having the wife meet the girlfriend... See you soon Joanna

lol Isn't Rose on like a one-fight win streak? Has Joanna cleared out the division so badly that she gets the title shot on account of there just being no one left?

this NYC card is looking good....hopefully no one pulls out or gets sick.

lol Isn't Rose on like a one-fight win streak? Has Joanna cleared out the division so badly that she gets the title shot on account of there just being no one left?

Yup. Joanna took out the top 3 contenders in a single year. If she stays active she'll have the entire top 10 cleared out by this time next year, she'll literally be in DJ's position where there's no one left in the division to fight.

The long rumored fight is finally official. UFC 217 in Madison Square Garden has 3 title fights.

Who wins?

I'm really excited for this one. I expect JJ to win a decision, but I know Rose can capitalize on any mistake, even more so than Claudia or Andrade.

Back