Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Rose Namajunas Set For UFC 217 in NYC (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
IMG_0344.PNG

Boom. Good fight.

Jesus WMMA is so shallow, Rose gonna get smashed.

giphy.webp

Good fight. Good timing.

Makes all the sense.

They should've put this on either the October or December PPVs.

They're wearing themselves thin by building one supercard in a sea of record-breaking horrible PPVs.

Bisping v GSP
Cody v TJ
JJ v Rose
Masvidal v wonderboy

This is what a PPV card should look like.

I hope Joanna puts Rose to sleep or turns her face into mince meat for 25 minutes.

Bisping v GSP
Cody v TJ
JJ v Rose
Masvidal v wonderboy

This is what a PPV card should look like.
Aldo wants on this card too. That would make it a 10/10 in my opinion.

Rose's nose will be rose.

What a monster card...

Thug Rose rises the occasion and pulls the upset if she can stay out of the clinch for long periods

smug rose is going to get her ass handed to her. can't wait!

really? boring?

Yes, boring. She's a decision machine and hasn't been entertaining in a very long time. We've learned that Joanna can't finish anybody that isn't a complete striking amateur. Of course, the MMA hipsters will be salivating over the 'intricate techinical striking'. Rose, on the other hand, might make the fight interesting.

Yes, boring. She's a decision machine and hasn't been entertaining in a very long time. Of course, the MMA hipsters will be salivating over the 'intricate techinical striking'.

So you should skip also main event because of GSP, oh and Cody won his title via decision.

Yes, boring. She's a decision machine and hasn't been entertaining in a very long time. Of course, the MMA hipsters will be salivating over the 'intricate techinical striking'. Rose, on the other hand, might make the fight interesting.
idk man, not talking shit but i'm not sure how you can watch mma if Joanna doesn't measure up entertainment-wise for you.

Back