JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK LIGHTS UP THE MITTS W/ELBOWS & WARNS ROSE SHE WILL CUT HER UP!

I have a feeling Rose is gonna fuck up JJ and shock the world. She really is a bad matchup and can bring it for all 5 rounds without slowing down plus she’s unorthodox AF.

Ahh ... So MMAth is your thing. Got it.
No Joanna being similar to KKK and KKK landing alot of muay thai elbows in the clinch isnt MMA math. Thats called common sense lol. Rose was hit alot with the elbow in the clinch vs KKK so Joanna is working on it to land it. When Joanna lands the same elbow i will rub salt in your wounds.

No shes not lol. Joanna was a muay thai champion and has a great clinch herself. KKK does not have a better clinch than Joanna. Thats silly statement number 5. No Rose isnt the best striker Joanna has faced. She fought KKK, Andrade, and Valerie who are better strikers than Joanna. Also you realize Joanna fought in Muay thai all her life and has faced girls like Valentina and many more Muay thai champions ? Rose isnt nowhere near the best striker that Joanna has faced.
That's why I said IN MMA

KKK isn't a better striker than Rose. At least at range. She's better In the clinch / dirty boxing, etc. Rose was lighting her up on the feet otherwise. Andrade Is slow and flat footed, literally nothing Is impressive about her striking whatsoever. Valerie's boxing Is god awful, sloppy as hell. Objectively speaking, Rose has an edge over all those girls.

I've been boxing / striking for many years myself. Outside of Joanna, Rose is the only other fighter who's been Impressive on the feet at 115

Training with Valentina doesn't make you acquire her skills; Rose didn't fight any differently from before when she fought Michelle. And Claudia, Andrade, and even Letourneau are more dangerous stand up threats to Joanna than Rose would be.

This. It's like saying I trained at TriStar with Rory MacDonald for a year so I'm going to jab the shit out of Woodley and beat the fuck out of him standing. Ah. No. Doesn't work like that.

Rose isn't Valentina and doesn't have her physical attributes or skills. Valentina has a much stronger base and way more core strength than Rose which is why she could throw Joanna around in the clinch, even if Rose had all her clinch skills she still wouldn't be able to do what Shevchenko did. She also doesn't have Valentina's speed, vision, and reflexes, she can't do what Valentina does even if you could somehow cram all the skills into her brain.

This. It's like saying I trained at TriStar with Rory MacDonald for a year so I'm going to jab the shit out of Woodley and beat the fuck out of him standing. Ah. No. Doesn't work like that.

Rose isn't Valentina and doesn't have her physical attributes or skills. Valentina has a much stronger base and way more core strength than Rose which is why she could throw Joanna around in the clinch, even if Rose had all her clinch skills she still wouldn't be able to do what Shevchenko did. She also doesn't have Valentina's speed, vision, and reflexes, she can't do what Valentina does even if you could somehow cram all the skills into her brain.
Nowhere does It say that's what I was Implying. Just that she certainly has the right training partner to be preparing for Joanna.

That's why I said IN MMA

KKK isn't a better striker than Rose. At least at range. She's better In the clinch / dirty boxing, etc. Rose was lighting her up on the feet otherwise. Andrade Is slow and flat footed, literally nothing Is impressive about her striking whatsoever. Valerie's boxing Is god awful, sloppy as hell. Objectively speaking, Rose has an edge over all those girls.

I've been boxing / striking for many years myself. Outside of Joanna, Rose is the only other fighter who's been Impressive on the feet at 115
Guaranteed you Andrade mauls Rose with her slow striking lol. Valerie's boxing inst awful lol. She used to be a kickboxing champion and is a great striker lol. Valerie held her own against Joanna in the early rounds on the feet. She not a bad striker at all. Have you watched her fights ? What are you talking about lol ?

Guaranteed you Andrade mauls Rose with her slow striking lol. Valerie's boxing inst awful lol. She used to be a kickboxing champion and is a great striker lol. Valerie held her own against Joanna is the early rounds. She not a bad striker at all. Have you watched her fights ? What are you talking about lol ?
Well, you can think what you want. Andrade Isn't impressing anyone with flat footed striking. Valerie's boxing Is sloppy as all hell. Being a kickboxing champion does not change that. Never said she was a bad striker. Rose Is just better.

No Joanna being similar to KKK and KKK landing alot of muay thai elbows in the clinch isnt MMA math. Thats called common sense lol. Rose was hit alot with the elbow in the clinch vs KKK so Joanna is working on it to land it. When Joanna lands the same elbow i will rub salt in your wounds.

*in my Bill Burr voice*

Oh jesus

Well, you can think what you want. Andrade Isn't impressing anyone with flat footed striking. Valerie's boxing Is sloppy as all hell. Being a kickboxing champion does not change that. Never said she was a bad striker. Rose Is just better.
Dude Andrade would put a serious hurting on Rose lol. You're deluded. Valerie boxing is not bad at all. Shes a very fluid striker. You need to rewatch her fights lol. Carla Esparza was landing heavy blows on Rose for godsakes.

Nowhere does It say that's what I was Implying. Just that she certainly has the right training partner to be preparing for Joanna.

And Rory Mac is the best training partner I could have to prepare for T-Wood. So what? Doesn't mean I have a chance in hell of beating Woodley.
The same is mostly true of Rose. Is Shevchenko a great training partner? Yes. Is it enough? I doubt it.

Dude Andrade would put a serious hurting on Rose lol. You're deluded. Valerie boxing is not bad at all. Shes a very fluid striker. You need to rewatch her fights lol. Carla Esparza was landing heavy blows on Rose for godsakes.
Rose was like 21 when that fight happened dude.. why even bring up a fight from 3+ years ago.

Andrade looked good In her last fight.

Against Joanna her striking was embarrassing, slow and flat footed though. Nothing about that was Impressive.

Valaries boxing isnt sloppy. You're just clueless lol. She used to be a kickboxer and is one of the best strikers in the division.

Rose was like 21 when that fight happened dude.. why even bring up a fight from 3+ years ago.

Andrade looked good In her last fight.

Against Joanna her striking was embarrassing, slow and flat footed though. Nothing about that was Impressive.
Who has fought Joanna that she didnt embarrass on the feet lol ? Thats like saying someones wrestling looked bad against Cormier lol. Stupid statement. Andrade would hurt Rose very very badly.

Who has fought Joanna that she didnt embarrass on the feet lol ? Thats like saying someones wrestling looked bad against Cormier lol. Stupid statement. Andrade would hurt Rose very very badly.
Well, you can think what you want.

Like an opinion from some irrelevant keyboard warrior with no actual martial arts experience even matters.

Joanna Is a beast, It goes without saying. She danced circles around her.

There are some very clear holes In andrade's game on the feet though that will get exposed by a decent striker who moves well though. Nothing has changed In that sense.

Andrade will take Rose to Suplex City and make the beating she got from Karolina seem like McMann's GnP.

Rose will need to land some flying shit to have a real chance, imo. Flying armbar, flying gogo, something.
She can't take JJ down; better, stronger grapplers have tried. I could see her landing a hard punch and then scrambling for a sub, but other than that or the aforementioned flying shit, she's toast.

Well, you can think what you want.

Like an opinion from some irrelevant keyboard warrior with no actual martial arts experience even matters.

Joanna Is a beast, It goes without saying. She danced circles around her.

There are some very clear holes In andrade's game on the feet though that will get exposed by a decent striker who moves well though. Nothing has changed In that sense.
Joanna has embarrassed everyone she fought on the feet isnt an opinion. Thats a fact buddy. Andrade has holes on the feet but she would maul Rose and so would Joanna.

Joanna gonna destroy Rose lol. Joanna is a multiple time muay thai champion. Rose is a karate fighter.
Karate has beaten muay thai on plenty of ocassions, I just don't think this will be one of them.

Karate has beaten muay thai on plenty of ocassions, I just don't think this will be one of them.
I remember Muay Thai beating Karate more in MMA. Machida/Shogun RDA/Pettis theres a couple more fights in MMA i cant think of now. Karate is to patient and Muay Thai is more violent in your face. Karate fighters like space. This is why Karolina has success against Rose with the Muay Thai clinch.

Back