JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK LIGHTS UP THE MITTS W/ELBOWS & WARNS ROSE SHE WILL CUT HER UP!

No shes not lol. Joanna was a muay thai champion and has a great clinch herself. KKK does not have a better clinch than Joanna. Thats silly statement number 5. No Rose isnt the best striker Joanna has faced. She fought KKK, Andrade, and Valerie who are better strikers than Rose. Also you realize Joanna fought in Muay thai all her life and has faced girls like Valentina and many more Muay thai champions ? Rose isnt nowhere near the best striker that Joanna has faced.
I told you dude Rose is going to beat her ass with the simple fact of range….Range range fucking range she has better experience and better coaching staff and she's a better athlete that took what was coached in Joanna will never have a chance beating this woman

Good performance by Rose. Joanna is always terrible at 1th and Rose knew how to capitalize. She probably can't defend her belt even once, but still beat JJ. That knockout knee was absolutely incredible.

So happy to see this goblin get tooled. Her whole shtick was getting old real quick.

mqdefault.jpg
joanna-ufc-211-wins.jpg
5917df9e46634.jpeg
ufox12_02_jedrzejczyk_vs_lima_002.jpg
nykUP16.gif
2j5gfug.jpg
tumblr_n9ajtoTGs21r4c1k8o1_400.gif
PF8j9b.gif
giphy.gif
Joanna is good at range herself lol.
Joanna won this flight due to range as well as lack of ability this woman is by all levels superior in every dynamic of the sport

I bookmarked this thread.. Name of my bookmark: Sherdog bitch thread..

Enjoy the ride, motherfuckers!

Back