JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK LIGHTS UP THE MITTS W/ELBOWS & WARNS ROSE SHE WILL CUT HER UP!

Roses very good at creating range...with that established range she's going to get away with a lot of bullshit… A lot of bullshit
mqdefault.jpg
joanna-ufc-211-wins.jpg
5917df9e46634.jpeg
ufox12_02_jedrzejczyk_vs_lima_002.jpg
nykUP16.gif
2j5gfug.jpg
tumblr_n9ajtoTGs21r4c1k8o1_400.gif
PF8j9b.gif
giphy.gif
Joanna is good at range herself lol.

Those gifs prove nothing.
Ok when Joanna beats the shit out of Rose with elbows and kicks i will rub it all over you lol.

Joanna is a beast. Don't think Rose is much a challenge. Hopefully a move to 125 soon.
Well, training with valentina for the last year cant hurt. Considering she beat Joanna multiple times In muay thai. Perfect training partner.

Joanna may prove to be too much for her at this point In her career, but this is still the toughest striker Joanna has faced in MMA to date. At range she's a much better striker than karolina, karolina mostly won that fight In the clinch. At range Rose was lighting her up like Joanna was.

I think this is gonna be a far tougher match for Joanna than people expect.

Ok when Joanna beats the shit out of Rose with elbows and kicks i will rub it all over you lol.

If that happens, it won't have anything to do with those gifs you posted.

If that happens, it won't have anything to do with those gifs you posted.
giphy.gif
The gif proves Rose is subjectable to the elbow. When Joanna lands it i will cover you with gifs of it lol.

Well, training with valentina for the last year cant hurt. Considering she beat Joanna multiple times In muay thai. Perfect training partner.

Joanna may prove to be too much for her at this point In her career, but this is still the toughest striker Joanna has faced in MMA to date. At range she's a much better striker than karolina, karolina mostly won that fight In the clinch. At range Rose was lighting her up like Joanna was.

Tough as in I see Rose putting a game plan together to beat the fuck out of her

mqdefault.jpg
joanna-ufc-211-wins.jpg
5917df9e46634.jpeg
ufox12_02_jedrzejczyk_vs_lima_002.jpg
nykUP16.gif
2j5gfug.jpg
tumblr_n9ajtoTGs21r4c1k8o1_400.gif
giphy.gif
Joanna is good at range herself lol.
Joanna Is best at range. Where rose Is best as well. Joanna Is a beast but Rose Is still the best striker she's faced in MMA to date. This isn't goin to be as easy as people believe.

Rose is a future champion. Whether her time Is now remains to be seen. She's getting more dangerous every fight though. Her biggest Issue throughout the years has been mental, she's been a little green..but her potential Is vast, she just hasn't always lived up to It under the lights.

We'll see If that changes against Joanna.

The girl is 25, she's a beast In her own right..having Valentina as her main training partner for the last year doesn't hurt either, she knows Joanna very well. It's silly to count her out. This is gonna be a war.

Joanna Is best at range. Where rose Is best as well. Joanna Is a beast but Rose Is still the best striker she's faced in MMA to date. This isn't goin to be as easy as people believe.

Rose is a future champion. Whether her time Is now remains to be seen. She's getting more dangerous every fight though. Her biggest Issue throughout the years has been mental, she's been a little green..but her potential Is vast, she just hasn't always lived up to It under the lights.

We'll see If that changes against Joanna.

The girl is 25, she's a beast In her own right..having Valentina as her main training partner for the last year doesn't hurt either, she knows Joanna very well. It's silly to count her out. This is gonna be a war.
huh-gif.gif

So Rose is a better striker than Joanna lol ? How would we know this when they never face each other lol ? So when Joanna beats up Rose on the feet will she be the better striker ?

Training with Valentina doesn't make you acquire her skills; Rose didn't fight any differently from before when she fought Michelle. And Claudia, Andrade, and even Letourneau are more dangerous stand up threats to Joanna than Rose would be.

Those gifs prove Joanna gonna feed Rose the same elbows shes working on to hit her with lol. You're just to dense.
UFC-Rose-Namajunas-Karolina-Kowalkiewicz-GIF.gif
giphy.gif
<36>
Karolina Is far better In the clinch than Joanna Is.

Joanna Is best at range, where Rose Is best as well. Not expecting either of them to tie up like this. That's karolina's game.

Styles make fights.

That said, the girl Is 25. At that age you're literally a different fighter every fight.

It's really difficult to point to past fights from a year ago to break down upcoming matches with fighters that young and with so much potential.

giphy.gif
The gif proves Rose is subjectable to the elbow. When Joanna lands it i will cover you with gifs of it lol.

I can post a gif of Joanna getting dropped by a jab, does that mean Rose will drop her with a jab?

Karolina Is far better In the clinch than Joanna Is.

Joanna Is best at range, where Rose Is best as well. Not expecting either of them to tie up like this. That's karolina's game.

Styles make fights.

That said, the girl Is 25. At that age you're literally a different fighter every fight.

It's really difficult to point to past fights from a year ago to break down upcoming matches with fighters that young and with so much potential.
So Karolina is better than Joanna in the clinch even though Joanna beat her up everywhere ? And Rose is a better striker than Joanna lol ? You keep making silly statements lol.

I can post a gif of Joanna getting dropped by a jab, does that mean Rose will drop her with a jab?
No because Claudia and Andrade would both beat up Rose. Both girls that beat up Rose Joanna destroyed them both lol. Also the girl that dropped Joanna is a different fighter than Rose. Joanna is very similar but way better than kkk. Joanna and KKK are similar polish muay thai strikers. Rose and Claudia are not alike at all. So i dont get the comparison.

Training with Valentina doesn't make you acquire her skills; Rose didn't fight any differently from before when she fought Michelle. And Claudia, Andrade, and even Letourneau are more dangerous stand up threats to Joanna than Rose would be.
Yeah, no. Rose Is far better than Claudia on the feet. Andrade Is slow and flat footed . Letourneau ? Seriously?

dude you have no clue what you're talking about.

I would say the difference with Rose's last fight, is that she looked like she was out for blood. She was very focused mentally. Which has been her biggest Issue.

So Karolina is better than Joanna in the clinch even though Joanna beat her up everywhere ? And Rose is a better striker than Joanna lol ? You keep making silly statements lol.
Karolina Is better In the clinch, Joanna Is better at range. Joanna kept her at range and outstruck her for 5 rounds. She played her game.

Nowhere did I ever say Rose was a better striker than Joanna. I said she Is the best striker Joanna has faced in MMA to date, which Is true.

Joanna Is obviously far more proven and better on paper. Rose Is young with a ton of potential and very good striking / boxing In her own right.

If by silly statements you mean not talking out my ass like you, then yes.

No because Claudia and Andrade would both beat up Rose. Both girls that beat up Rose Joanna destroyed them both lol. Also the girl that dropped Joanna is a different fighter than Rose. Joanna is very similar but way better than kkk. Joanna and KKK are similar polish muay thai strikers. Rose and Claudia are not alike at all. So i dont get the comparison.

Ahh ... So MMAth is your thing. Got it.

Karolina Is better In the clinch, Joanna Is better at range. Joanna kept her at range and outstruck her for 5 rounds. She played her game.

Nowhere did I ever say Rose was a better striker than Joanna. I said she Is the best striker Joanna has faced in MMA to date, which Is true.

If by silly statements you mean not talking out my ass like you, then yes.
No shes not lol. Joanna was a muay thai champion and has a great clinch herself. KKK does not have a better clinch than Joanna. Thats silly statement number 5. No Rose isnt the best striker Joanna has faced. She fought KKK, Andrade, and Valerie who are better strikers than Rose. Also you realize Joanna fought in Muay thai all her life and has faced girls like Valentina and many more Muay thai champions ? Rose isnt nowhere near the best striker that Joanna has faced.

Back