JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Ok Batman.

But you've only "advocated truth" about Jones. That makes you a hypocrite.
All cheaters are corrupt. You assume too much. Jon Juice Jones is just the biggest example of a coward in MMA history due to the falsely "attained" heights he reached in MMA, coupled with his despicable attitude, personality, and hypocritical character, cheap-tactic fighting style, and culminating with his repeat offending busts for PED usage (which should be criminal considering the unfair advantage PEDs provide to a professional MMA fighter, especially one with a fraudulent size advantage as Jones as he ducked HW).

All cheaters are corrupt. You assume too much, bro. Jon Juice Jones is just the biggest example of a coward in MMA history due to the falsely "attained" heights he reached in MMA, coupled with his despicable attitude, personality, and hypocritical character, cheap-tactic fighting style, and culminating with his repeat offending busts for PED usage.

I'm good kid, enjoy your idealistic crusade.

Still waiting to hear what PED's Jones took and the proof? Still waiting for those eye pokes?

Since PED"s dont make you have skill this is pretty much all irrelevant aint it crybaby? Especially since you will never prove any of the two questions I have asked repeatedly, but since you are a liar in the first place, I already expected that.

This is another asinine post @RawkyMarciano, "PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't effect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the leg kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? Absolutely retarded, explain to me how Performance Enhancing Drugs don't effect performance

This is another asinine post @RawkyMarciano, "PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't effect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the leg kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? Absolutely retarded, explain to me how Performance Enhancing Drugs don't effect performance

Oh look its RawkMarciano's nut holder. Another Jones hating crybaby bitch who can't handle the truth, whats new?

Please explain, how in the hell do PED's make a figher have a better IQ? Something Jones has better than any other fighter. And that's just for starters.

When you get done crying, ill say it again noob, PED"s dont make you have skill, oh and what PED's was Jones caught taking? Ill patiently wait to see what bullshit you come up with.

PED's helping someone's ability to do something better versus actually having the skill to do it is two totally different things, of course I don't expect a brain damaged Jones hater like you that is purposely blinded by the truth to figure that out.

Oh look its RawkMarciano's nut holder. Another Jones hating crybaby bitch who can't handle the truth, whats new?

Please explain, how in the hell do PED's make a figher have a better IQ? Something Jones has better than any other fighter. And that's just for starters.

When you get done crying, ill say it again noob, PED"s dont make you have skill, oh and what PED's was Jones caught taking? Ill patiently wait to see what bullshit you come up with.

PED's helping someone's ability to do something better versus actually having the skill to do it is two totally different things, of course I don't expect a brain damaged Jones hater like you that is purposely blinded by the truth to figure that out.

Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth. Re-evaluate your vision.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheater who will be rightfully banned from MMA for being an absolute hypocritical coward. He will forever be recognized as a PED using fraud. He has cheated and will suffer from the consequences. The ban will just be the beginning of the years of punishment that his falsely "attained" legacy will bring him as his image is irreversibly tarnished and he is exposed as an absolute cheat and coward. It's cemented in MMA history.
Resorting to PEDs in professional combat is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. It's not a coincidence that PEDs are banned in professional sports, especially MMA. Jon Juice Jones' entire MMA record is for all logical and rightful purposes in question and nullified to 0 wins in the eyes of people who can see the shame and disgust in his PED usage.

And it's now obvious that due to his propensity to PED usage, eye-gouging, 12-6 elbowing, joint-manipulating, hypocritical condescence, criminalistic behaviour (hit and run of a pregnant women of all people), ducking his true weightclass is somethinghis non-existance integrity and honour have no problem against. He's the epitome of a coward who took PEDs in a weightclass below his natural bodily dimensions, and the PEDs likely helped him achieiving the cowardly, indignant weight cut.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, andcheaters never have and never will prosper.

@TrueFightFan
@NorrisB

Truth seems like hate to those who hate the truth. Re-evaluate your vision.

Jon Jones is a PED using cheater who will be rightfully banned from MMA for being an absolute hypocritical coward. He will forever be recognized as a PED using fraud. He has cheated and will suffer from the consequences. The ban will just be the beginning of the years of punishment that his falsely "attained" legacy will bring him as his image is irreversibly tarnished and he is exposed as an absolute cheat and coward. It's cemented in MMA history.
Resorting to PEDs in professional combat is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. It's not a coincidence that PEDs are banned in professional sports, especially MMA. Jon Juice Jones' entire MMA record is for all logical and rightful purposes in question and nullified to 0 wins in the eyes of people who can see the shame and disgust in his PED usage.

And it's now obvious that due to his propensity to PED usage, eye-gouging, 12-6 elbowing, joint-manipulating, hypocritical condescence, criminalistic behaviour (hit and run of a pregnant women of all people), ducking his true weightclass is somethinghis non-existance integrity and honour have no problem against. He's the epitome of a coward who took PEDs in a weightclass below his natural bodily dimensions, and the PEDs likely helped him achieiving the cowardly, indignant weight cut.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, andcheaters never have and never will prosper.

@TrueFightFan
@NorrisB

Look at this idiot still having meltdown days later, you just can't let it go could you? Jones really got you deep in your feelings. Shut your whining ass up, posting days later still crying the same ol bullshit lies, the same ol tears.

Ill sit this right here noob.

by your theory we should have a whole sh!t load of highly skilled fighters with the amount of men taking gear and cutting corners, gear is only as effective as it's user it's not magic you don't just take the sh!t and you're a instant superstar fighter you still gotta work and be reasonably good. You all act like a guy on gear can't get his ass kicked by a clean and better fighter..?

But talent itself does not come through a needle so to totally discount anyone's career achievement because of drug positives is equally naive.

Skill means the ability to do something well, I'll for you to explain how PED's don't help a fighters ability to fight well.

Skill means the ability to do something well, I'll for you to explain how PED's don't help a fighters ability to fight well.
You have no clue what skill is obviously, re read my post just above, you are in denial when it comes to Jones ability, thats pretty obviously, Jones is just raw talent no matter how you wanna keep spinning and twisting it, its never gonna change the fact Jones is the GOAT by skill and talent.

Keep at it lil momma, we know your feelings are hurt.

You have no
clue what skill is obviously, re read my post just above, you are in denial when it comes to Jones ability, thats pretty obviously, Jones is just raw talent no matter how you wanna keep spinning and twisting it, its never gonna change the fact Jones is the GOAT by skill and talent.

Keep at it lil momma, we know your feelings are hurt.
No I wont read the post above where you amend your original idiotic claim of

Since PED"s dont make you have skill
You embarrassed of this? You cant defend this. Skill means ability to do something well. So you said

"Since PED's don't you have the ability to do something well"

Just go back down to your basement since you can't defend that and already tons of people laughing at your walmart greater IQ, your mom will be down there to tuck you in after she's done blowing me.

Cormier was a HW most of his career.. thats where he started. Only reason he went down to LHW is cause jon jones teased him into doing so.
Did u just start following eminem? Its a great wwe spin off huh?

No.

No I wont read the post above where you amend your original idiotic claim of

You embarrassed of this? You cant defend this. Skill means ability to do something well. So you said

"Since PED's don't you have the ability to do something well"

Just go back down to your basement since you can't defend that and already tons of people laughing at your walmart greater IQ, your mom will be down there to tuck you in after she's done blowing me.

Oh look this idiot still in denial trying to explain what skill is in his own butthurt definition, when you get done crying Jones cleaned out a division and became the GOAT with talent and skill something you cant stop crying about, the truth hurts you deep, thats ok, the sooner you accept reality the sooner you stop having your Jon Jones meltdowns.

Of course you don't want to read the post above because its a fact, you can't handle the truth, that's been obvious.

You got so mad you created a thread and had people in your own thread clowning and embarrassing you. You Jones hating idiots will make yourselves look like assholes just to prove a point thats not even fact. Sad ain't it?

Your the only idiot that tries to discredit Jones skill and talent with PED"s as if its some magic pill. How fucking sad.

You are making the Jones haters look bad. It sucks to be a Jon Jones hater don't it?

Oh look he so mad he making mom Jokes, well your mom should have swallowed you after I creamed her face.

Last edited:
Lol you are retarded if you think Jon didn’t use PED before USADA, if Jon got caught 2 times out of 3 fights in USADA, it is cleary that he also used it back then, there is no way a guy that have enough “heart” to cheat in USADA didn’t do it back then when the testing system was a joke.

And you should be the one that need to calm your ass down, LMAO you are the one that posted a link about Yoel Romero when i was talking about Jon, what is the purpose of that, Jon gave you some good weed?

your only way to win is insulting my writting skil, your post have no points, tried to attack my avatar when we was talking about Jon Juices LOL and now trying to attack my writting skill.I’m sorry i not good at English, i didn’t know you have to have good English to point out a fact that Jon is a coward
A coward? He'd beat your illiterate ass.

A coward? He'd beat your illiterate ass.
PED using cheats are the epitome of cowardice, especially in combat sports like MMA.

PED usage in MMA is akin to a coward bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Imagine being a cheater twice. LOL. And on top of that, not having the guts to fight in his natural weight class. Jones isn't half the man DC is. DC, a legend and a true warrior, is about to fight arguably the most dangerous HW in UFC history in Stipe, as a LHW champ. If this isn't a point being made that Jones is the epitome of cowardice, then one must be completely incognizant.

DC>Jones and DC had the guts to fight in the HW division as the smaller man compared to Jon PED Jones.

Cheaters never prosper!

Last edited:
Jones is the best LHW ever

Cormier is second best and fat

Makes sense

Jones is the best LHW ever

Cormier is second best and fat

Makes sense
PED using cowards are never going to even be in the honourable mentions of a GOAT ranking, let alone considered a legitimate fighter! Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

PED using cheats are the epitome of cowardice, especially in combat sports like MMA.

PED usage in MMA is akin to a coward bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater.

Imagine being a cheater twice. LOL. And on top of that, not having the guts to fight in his natural weight class. Jones isn't half the man DC is. DC, a legend and a true warrior, is about to fight arguably the most dangerous HW in UFC history in Stipe, as a LHW champ. If this isn't a point being made that Jones is the epitome of cowardice, then one must be completely incognizant.

DC>Jones and DC had the guts to fight in the HW division as the smaller man compared to Jon PED Jones.

Cheaters never prosper!
Lol @ "his own natural weight class" he cuts the same ammount as most other lightheavyweight if Jon Jones is a natural heavyweight so is Gustaffson OSP Joni Manuwa Volkan Ozdemer Rampage Jackson Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen who all cut from well over 200 pounds

Back