JJ always afraid of heavyweight division

Yep still unable to respond to my post, so more irrelevant nonsense

"smart words" and "speech"

Im glad you're starting distinguish the difference, its a start.

Now if you want to engage about what you didn't actually comprehend, perhaps I can help you.

What didn't I comprehend?

Has Jon Jones fought at HW?

Does he call out HW's when he has no chance to fight them?

Your response : "hurr durrr, you don't know anything about anything, go play video games, blah blah blah, hurr durr, gobble gobble"

He has a meltdown in every Jon Jones thread, he is the most Jones hating crybaby bitch of them all, just look at his post history.

He can't stand the fact that Jones is just that good, since PED's don't make you have skill.

Hey "Juice". Your hero juice-head Jones is a PED using cheater who will be rightfully banned from MMA for being an absolute hypocritical coward. He will forever be recognized as a PED using fraud. He has cheated and will suffer from the consequences. The ban will just be the beginning of the years of punishment that his falsely "attained" legacy will bring him as his image is irreversibly tarnished and he is exposed as an absolute cheat and coward. It's cemented in MMA history.
Resorting to PEDs in professional combat is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. It's not a coincidence that PEDs are banned in professional sports, especially MMA. Get off of juice, 'Juice', before you destroy yours and others' lives, btw, and having to use PEDs is the greatest admittance of defeat and cowardice. Jon Juice Jones' entire MMA record is for all logical and rightful purposes in question and nullified to 0 wins in the eyes of people who can see the shame and disgust in his PED usage.

And it's now obvious that due to his propensity to PED usage, eye-gouging, 12-6 elbowing, joint-manipulating, hypocritical condescence, criminalistic behaviour (hit and run of a pregnant women of all people), ducking his true weightclass is something his non-existance integrity and honour have no problem against. He's the epitome of a coward who took PEDs in a weightclass below his natural bodily dimensions, and the PEDs likely helped him achieiving the cowardly, indignant weight cut.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, and cheaters never have and never will prosper.

@TrueFightFan
@NorrisB

"I am extremely "informed" in athletics. I was an athlete and a coach.'

No
Come on, Ermac... is that all that you've got? You are believing in a guy who doesn't even believe in himself. Let it go, brother.

Yep still unable to respond to my post, so more irrelevant nonsense

"smart words" and "speech"

Im glad you're starting distinguish the difference, its a start.

Now if you want to engage about what you didn't actually comprehend, perhaps I can help you.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... you response to my factual post to you was "no".

Hey "Juice". Your hero juice-head Jones is a PED using cheater who will be rightfully banned from MMA for being an absolute hypocritical coward. He will forever be recognized as a PED using fraud. He has cheated and will suffer from the consequences. The ban will just be the beginning of the years of punishment that his falsely "attained" legacy will bring him as his image is irreversibly tarnished and he is exposed as an absolute cheat and coward. It's cemented in MMA history.
Resorting to PEDs in professional combat is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. It's not a coincidence that PEDs are banned in professional sports, especially MMA. Get off of juice, 'Juice', before you destroy yours and others' lives, btw, and having to use PEDs is the greatest admittance of defeat and cowardice. Jon Juice Jones' entire MMA record is for all logical and rightful purposes in question and nullified to 0 wins in the eyes of people who can see the shame and disgust in his PED usage.

And it's now obvious that due to his propensity to PED usage, eye-gouging, 12-6 elbowing, joint-manipulating, hypocritical condescence, criminalistic behaviour (hit and run of a pregnant women of all people), ducking his true weightclass is something his non-existance integrity and honour have no problem against. He's the epitome of a coward who took PEDs in a weightclass below his natural bodily dimensions, and the PEDs likely helped him achieiving the cowardly, indignant weight cut.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, and cheaters never have and never will prosper.

@TrueFightFan
@NorrisB

Blah blah yadda yadda, the same ol tears with the same ol bullshit on repeat, crying about Jones because you are bitch made.

Don't it suck to know Jones cleaned out a entire division with skill? You know since PED's don't make you have skill?

Don't it sucks to know Jones got you causing a meltdown in every thread that is about Jones? It really sucks to be a Jones hating tard don't it?

Oh im still waiting on your lying ass to show me any fighter Jones has ever poked in the eye? Not with Jones hands extended towards his opponents face then calling it a eye poke. Jones got you hating bitches so mad you can't even tell the truth, and rather lie to your damn self, FUCKING LOL.

BTW, what PED's has Jones ever been caught using?

I love the fact that you can't stand the fact that Jones is just that good.

No matter how much you rain down those tears and fall into those deep depression meltdowns about calling Jones a cheat blah blah etc, its never gonna change the fact that Jones cleaned out a entire division with skill ( SINCE PED'S DONT MAKE YOU HAVE SKILL ) and is the best MMA fighter to every grace the earth, you know because he is just that good, that there is why you and all the other Jones hating crybaby bitches will never sleep at night.

Blah blah yadda yadda, the same ol tears with the same ol bullshit on repeat, crying about Jones because you are bitch made.

Don't it suck to know Jones cleaned out a entire division with skill? You know since PED's don't make you have skill?

Don't it sucks to know Jones got you causing a meltdown in every thread that is about Jones? It really sucks to be a Jones hating tard don't it?

Oh im still waiting on your lying ass to show me any fighter Jones has ever poked in the eye? Not with Jones hands extended towards his opponents face then calling it a eye poke. Jones got you hating bitches so mad you can't even tell the truth, and rather lie to your damn self, FUCKING LOL.

BTW, what PED's has Jones ever been caught using?

I love the fact that you can't stand the fact that Jones is just that good.

No matter how much you rain down those tears and fall into those deep depression meltdowns about calling Jones a cheat blah blah etc, its never gonna change the fact that Jones cleaned out a entire division with skill ( SINCE PED'S DONT MAKE YOU HAVE SKILL ) and is the best MMA fighter to every grace the earth, you know because he is just that good, that there is why you will never sleep at night.
Turinabol and most likely a multitude of other PEDs.

Using PEDs in professional combat sports is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. Either you're in denial or too incompetent to fathom that. Either way, the world sees Jon Juice Jones as the fraud that he really is. USADA's ban looms and it'll just take him physically out of MMA, where he belongs, and then he'll suffer the scorn of the MMA world and internal regret.

Keep supporting PED using cowards like Jon Juice Jones, 'Juice'.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Jon Juice Jones is done!

At 225 lbs. Jones would be one of the smallest HW of all time.

Do you say the same about all the other LHW who cut far more weight than Jon?

Jones smallest HW of all time.. You kidding.. right?

TxbpTOi.png

Turinabol and most likely a multitude of other PEDs.

Using PEDs in professional combat sports is akin to bringing an automatic weapon to a fist fight. Either you're in denial or too incompetent to fathom that. Either way, the world sees Jon Juice Jones as the fraud that he really is. USADA's ban looms and it'll just take him physically out of MMA, where he belongs, and then he'll suffer the scorn of the MMA world and internal regret.

Keep supporting PED using cowards like Jon Juice Jones, 'Juice'.

Cheaters NEVER prosper.

Jon Juice Jones is done!

Still waiting to hear what PED's Jones took and the proof? Still waiting for those eye pokes?

Since PED"s dont make you have skill this is pretty much all irrelevant aint it crybaby? Especially since you will never prove any of the two questions I have asked repeatedly, but since you are a liar in the first place, I already expected that.

Thank you, this pic is irrefutable evidence of Jon Juice Jones' cowardice and ducking.
Of course you would exaggerate Jones size, Travis Browne and Franke Mir are clearly more massive than Jones and his chicken legs, but I guess since Jones is tall you are one that would cry about his size and say he has a size advantage over his opponents and needs to move up to HW, lol, typical Jones hater, I swear when it comes to a Jones hater, no one has you beat.

Still waiting to hear what PED's Jones took and the proof? Still waiting for those eye pokes?

Since PED"s dont make you have skill this is pretty much all irrelevant aint it crybaby? Especially since you will never prove any of the two questions I have asked repeatedly, but since you are a liar in the first place, I already expected that.
Turinabol and likely a multitude of other PEDs. Jon Jones is a steroid using cheat, Juice. Your support of this juicehead coward is matching your username quite well, Juice. You can't sway true MMA fans though, nor can you normalize PED usage by undermining the irrefutably unfair advantages PEDs provide to a professional MMA fighter. Jon Juice Jones is the epitome of cowardice for his PED usage. He's damaged the integrity of MMA and caused misfortune to other competitors who's livelihood depends on true competition that abides the rules of the sport. This damage is equivalent of a crime and rightfully bannable. USADA is filtering frauds and cowards from true MMA competitors and men with integrity.
Jon Juice Jones is done!

#USADA Bless

Turinabol and likely a multitude of other PEDs. Jon Jones is a steroid using cheat, Juice. Your support of this juicehead coward is matching your username quite well, Juice. You can't sway true MMA fans though, nor can you normalize PED usage by undermining the irrefutably unfair advantages PEDs provide to a professional MMA fighter. Jon Juice Jones is the epitome of cowardice for his PED usage. He's damaged the integrity of MMA and caused misfortune to other competitors who's livelihood depends on true competition that abides the rules of the sport. This damage is equivalent of a crime and rightfully bannable. USADA is filtering frauds and cowards from true MMA competitors and men with integrity.
Jon Juice Jones is done!

#USADA Bless
Bruh if you gonna repeat the same shit to dodge the questions and lies you keep spewing about Jones then whats the point? At least put some actual effort into your trolling.

Jones the GOAT. Thats something you have to live with for life, fucking lol.

Bruh if you gonna repeat the same shit to dodge the questions and lies you keep spewing about Jones then whats the point? At least put some actual effort into your trolling.

Jones the GOAT. Thats something you have to live with for life, fucking lol.
Jones is not even going to be recognized in the honourable mentions of being a fighter in LHW MMA after the dust settles. He's been busted twice for PED usage. He's a criminal outside the MMA cage. He's a hypocritical coward who used PEDs to comprimise for his true incapability to win in MMA. End of. I saw it before his repeat busts. His cowardly tactics of eye pokes, 12-6 elbows, joint manipulation, ducking his natural weight-class (likely with the help of PEDs), are all examples of his corruption and cowardice. He's done! USADA's sentence looms, but Jon Juice Jones is exposed to the world and cemented as a cheater forever!

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, twice a cheater, what more is there to say?

Keep deluding yourself.

#USADA Bless.

Jones is not even going to be recognized in the honourable mentions of being a fighter in LHW MMA after the dust settles. He's been busted twice for PED usage. He's a criminal outside the MMA cage. He's a hypocritical coward who used PEDs to comprimise for his true incapability to win in MMA. End of. I saw it before his repeat busts. His cowardly tactics of eye pokes, 12-6 elbows, joint manipulation, ducking his natural weight-class (likely with the help of PEDs), are all examples of his corruption and cowardice. He's done! USADA's sentence looms, but Jon Juice Jones is exposed to the world and cemented as a cheater forever!

Once a cheater, forever a cheater, twice a cheater, what more is there to say?

Keep deluding yourself.

#USADA Bless.
Until you prove any of your lies about Jones, all that shit you keep crying about and repeating don't really matter, you know that right?

Until you prove any of your lies about Jones, all that shit you crying about and keep repeating don't really matter, you know that right?
Hahaha truth is evident to the world, especially to a greater degree to those with vision. You're living in delusion or PED sympathising denial if you seek further proof.

The baddest men on the planet are at LHW and DC will prove that by making easy work of Miocic.

Back