News Jiri didnt tell full truth in post interview to "protect" Goddard from hate recording to his recent Czech interviews

Gotta save face to the countrymen

Jiri is one of the few honorable fighters in the ufc

Reactions: xn7
Jiri really looking like a turd here.

The best way to make sure a referee doesn't stop your fight is don't take 10 hard elbows to your head without fighting back.

If you get dropped, then hit a dozen times until you collapse over a second time, the fight is over.

Do better Jiri.

It's good on Jiri to want to take all responsibility for his own actions... & in teh moment of teh stoppage, that's what he did.

It's becoming increasing obvious though, that despite his humility... he felt like he should've been given more time. I agree.

When exactly was the worse condition he came back from?

Genuinly curious. I don't expect a reply though lol. I think you just talked out of your ass sir.
Reyes fight would be one of them, same or worse, if you really need my reply. He just has great recovery, probably stems from his mindset of fighting to death.

Reyes fight would be one of them, same or worse, if you really need my reply. He just has great recovery, probably stems from his mindset of fighting to death.
He was nowhere near in the same trouble in the Reyes fight. Good fight though.

This will end predictably. The people who backed Jiri will agree with him. The ones who backed Poatan or hated Izzy will agree with the stoppage.
I'm more inclined to agree with the fighter, but what's done is done.

Back