Jimi Manuwa OUT, Eryk Anders IN against Thiago Santos at the UFN 137 Sao Paulo Main Event

Who you got? Eryk Anders or Thiago Santos?

• Total voters
Manuwa duckin'. All that big talk and then pull out.

Also Anders is terrible. Yeah he finished his last fight but it was boring up until that point. I hope at least Thiago will make it a fight.

Santos about to get his athleticism tested.

That main card is going to be torture. Sam Alvey and the corpse of lil nog<6>Barao<6> The usual FS1 pacing <6>
Jesus, you are right. Calculate FS1 pacing and it's a cure for insomnia. Also don't forget "amazing" WMMA as well.

Gonna just torrent it next morning.

Santos going to kill him. Anders is tentative, old and inexperienced. If hes not willing to be aggressive and use his physicality which should be his advantage he is a fool and will be cut shortly. At least Hardy comes out hard "guns blazin'." That's the only way these football guys will succeed.

Santos going to kill him. Anders is tentative, old and inexperienced. If hes not willing to be aggressive and use his physicality which should be his advantage he is a fool and will be cut shortly. At least Hardy comes out hard "guns blazin'." That's the only way these football guys will succeed.
Anders finishes him 99% sure

It's funny because this fight did not involve either of these dudes.
I like it though, good booster in the rankings for the winner

Jesus, you are right. Calculate FS1 pacing and it's a cure for insomnia. Also don't forget "amazing" WMMA as well.

Gonna just torrent it next morning.
Why dont you just DVR it and start it after an hour in? You can skip all the commercials and by the time you catch up its the main event.

Works for every UFC Fight Night I watch. Only way to watch it honestly. Im not sitting through all those commercials.

2 powerful guys but Santos is the more fragile of them so Anders by KO

And Hardy will get his lights turned out by Ngannou, Lewis, Stipe, etc. Santos has been finished plenty of times. Anders is a strong counter puncher. He could easily catch Santos swinging wildly

Why are people acting like Thiago is some beast? Dude has one of the worst chins in MMA history.

And Hardy will get his lights turned out by Ngannou, Lewis, Stipe, etc. Santos has been finished plenty of times. Anders is a strong counter puncher. He could easily catch Santos swinging wildly
Watched the Holland fight not impressed by Santos he's more inconsistent than Iuri Alcantara but Anders seems trigger shy and Santos is going to take him down and grind him to decision or KO. Hardy vs Ngannou right now would be interesting you would have killer psychopath confident mindset against a guy who admits he is now scared in the cage. I was at Ngannou/ Lewis and it was a blast it was so bad. I'd take Hardy in that one if it happened tomorrow.

Its pretty sad that this weekends main event lost a fighter and the thread is lost below conor whiskey threads. Im not sure the ufc even has any real fans anymore. I didnt know until this afternoon. Im looking forward to this card, it has a lot of fan favorite fighters.

Is dying UFC
UFC dying is

I've seen Eryk Anders fight twice so far.
He looked bloody good against.... (googles Eryk fight history) Rafael Natal.
Then I saw him fight this weird Brazilian called (googles again) Markus Perez. What stood out to me with this fight is that Eryk looked weak and drained at their pre fight weigh in and face off. Eryk won the fight mainly because he just went basic route 1 against Markus Perez while Perez was dicking around trying to have fun for some weird reason.
I didn't watch his next two fights but I suspect he's not handling the weight cut so well anymore.
So, maybe he'll be more improved in this fight.
I can't see myself watching this card though. The thought of Sam Alvey Vs Lil Nog is making me yawn.

Why dont you just DVR it and start it after an hour in? You can skip all the commercials and by the time you catch up its the main event.

Works for every UFC Fight Night I watch. Only way to watch it honestly. Im not sitting through all those commercials.
Good idea but I'm in Europe so card starts at 1AM and finishes at 7AM. I seriously don't want to stay up all night for this kind of card. Will stay up for Khabib vs Conor of course.

Back