Jimi Manuwa explains why he’s hesitant to call out “Shogun”

205 is weak. If this did happen. The winner would be one step closer to a title shot. Winnable for both. And it could be very exciting.

What even is your thread?

"There’s no one in the top five really, I’m number four … Who’s one above me? I think [my next opponent] could be Shogun, but we’ve asked for the Shogun fight, Shogun doesn’t want to fight. I’ll leave him alone. I like Shogun, he’s a legend in the game so I just let him do what he wants to do, you know? I’m not gonna go chase for the Shogun fight, I respect him a lot.”
I liked Jimi at first, but he is too entitled. He just lost in the first round but thinks is one win away from a title shot

Manuwa is very beatable. Shogun can win that fight. manuwa is as old as shogun. How can he be 1 win from a title shot? the only good fighter he has ever beat in his career is OSP, thats his best win by far and OSP himself is a very hot and cold fighter.

Edit ya know I'm just thinking this is LHW after all so I guess everyone is 1 win away from a title shot, its so shallow and depleted at this point.
holy fuck is that true?

Manuwa is such an idiot honestly

He's slowly becoming the most entitled cunt on the roster
He's overtaken Aljo for me at least now

Yimmy has a paper chin, got KO'd by the equivalent of a 1 inch punch.

Shogun, even in his current wheelchair state, KOs him cold.

"One fight away from the title"?!?!?

You just got KTFO by Volkan, you are 6-3 in UFC, but you are one fight away from the title?

Let's not forget he is lucky to have that 6 as well.

Manuwa voodoo was a thing for a while.

Shogun would win via SKILL SET

Trainy, Eaty, Sleepy!

When God made Manuwa he made a mistake and though “shit Earth can’t handle a guy with this much power” so dialed down his chin stats to like -500.

"One fight away from the title"?!?!?

You just got KTFO by Volkan, you are 6-3 in UFC, but you are one fight away from the title?
Don't know if you noticed but...LHW is trash. It's possible...Shogun is about to get a title shot.

Back