Jimi Manuwa explains why he’s hesitant to call out “Shogun”

Sounds like he's afraid to get knocked out by Shogun! Can't stand this mentality of fighters avoiding opponents and waiting for title fights.

Shogun is a warrior and doesn't care who he's fighting. I got Shogun by KO flexing over Manuwa's unconscious frame a la Te Huna.

Shogun would ko his glass jaw

hows that fight with that boxer going?

High risk low reward

Manuwa doesn’t have the chin to go toe-to-toe with even an old Shogun

What even is your thread?

"There’s no one in the top five really, I’m number four … Who’s one above me? I think [my next opponent] could be Shogun, but we’ve asked for the Shogun fight, Shogun doesn’t want to fight. I’ll leave him alone. I like Shogun, he’s a legend in the game so I just let him do what he wants to do, you know? I’m not gonna go chase for the Shogun fight, I respect him a lot.”

What even is your thread?

"There’s no one in the top five really, I’m number four … Who’s one above me? I think [my next opponent] could be Shogun, but we’ve asked for the Shogun fight, Shogun doesn’t want to fight. I’ll leave him alone. I like Shogun, he’s a legend in the game so I just let him do what he wants to do, you know? I’m not gonna go chase for the Shogun fight, I respect him a lot.”
Lol TS trying to throw shade at Manuwa

Also, signing to fight shogun is a 50/50 chance that the fight will actually happen. He's brittle and Manuwa has a career that needs to go forward. If he was a more seasoned vet and on his way out, then it would make more sense.

To add, he's maybe 2 or 3 fights away from a title shot. He just got finished. Unless he takes out one of the top 3 in LWH. But who knows with the state of 205 recently.

Lol at this delusional pride fan boys who think Shogun will beat Manuwa, Jimmi needs only one to turn off the lights of old man Shogun who will never be a champion despite what his pride tarda want to believe

Shogun is my second all time fav behind Wandy.

If he eaty, he sleepy, he trainy, then he takey.
Did shogun come up with "eatie, sleepy, trainy"...?

I thought it was machida but I guess that would have included "drinky peepee"

At lhw it' not like he' far from a shot but definitely not 1 more

Lol at this delusional pride fan boys who think Shogun will beat Manuwa, Jimmi needs only one to turn off the lights of old man Shogun who will never be a champion despite what his pride tarda want to believe
Main.jpg

mmmkay

Back