Jimi Manuwa explains why he’s hesitant to call out “Shogun”

No explanation required. A win over the extremely defeatable Shogun is meaningless.

May 19th 2018, the UFC will have an event in Santiago, Chile.. Good chances of Shogun headlning if its a fight night event... Ponzi will be there, too. how about Shogun vs Manuwa on a neutral place, neither Brazil nor England?

Honestly, Shogun would probably KO him.

Shogun is 1 win away from a title shot too. Why not fight each other. Shogun would KO the glass jaw.

May 19th 2018, the UFC will have an event in Santiago, Chile.. Good chances of Shogun headlning if its a fight night event... Ponzi will be there, too. how about Shogun vs Manuwa on a neutral place, neither Brazil nor England?

LOOK WHO'S BACK

Shogun is my second all time fav behind Wandy.

If he eaty, he sleepy, he trainy, then he takey.

"One fight away from the title"?!?!?

You just got KTFO by Volkan, you are 6-3 in UFC, but you are one fight away from the title?

Manuwa is very beatable. Shogun can win that fight. Manuwa is as old as Shogun. How can he be 1 win from a title shot? the only good fighter he has ever beat in his career is OSP, thats his best win by far and OSP himself is a very hot and cold fighter.

Edit ya know I'm just thinking this is LHW after all so I guess everyone is 1 win away from a title shot, its so shallow and depleted at this point.

Jimi likes to strike with his hands low... one Shogun overhand and its over :)
I have to agree with you here. Shogun has good power and could absolutely knock out Manuwa. If Shogun won this fight, he may find himself in or very close to title contention.

should be ready to fight anyone anytime if he thinks he is the best

The guy coming off a sub minute KO loss is 1 fight from a title shot.....

I think all of us are about 3 fights from a title.

Back