Jessica Eye (1-5) still signed, Larkin/Circunov/Gucci + others are cut

I guarantee you more people know who Jessica Eye is than Lorenz Larkin.

If they cut all the girls with losing records they would have to fold the entire WMMA division.

Basically WME is gonna cut anyone who wants what they're worth, thus keeping a lot of crap fighters that suck, and the attractive ones.

IN other words they are going to destroy any sense of legitimacy and are gonna become watered down.

Hopefully other orgs take advantage of this while the UFC continues to become a joke and lose its quality fighters.
Scott Coker is a smart enough man, to do just that. Coker must be smacking his chops, since the new owners bought the UFC, and let go of Joe, and Goldie.

Dana said her next fight is her last chance to stay in the UFC. Which is why she's taking time off, she knows she's cut if she loses.

Its a travesty.

Bin off the entire WMMA façade and use the money to keep actual talented, ranked guys like those mentioned.

but she has a nice ass!

Fucking neckbeards ruining MMA.

Disgusting. Sad times in UFC, I don't like the way its going..

Maybe because those 4 losses were questionable decisions, or she's just the hottest can in the business?

for WMMA she is a top prospect that show you how fuckin garbage WMMA is

Technically, Larkin and Cirkunov were free agents and they decided not to sign with the UFC, they weren't cut.

I guarantee you more people know who Jessica Eye is than Lorenz Larkin.

You can watch all the Jessica Eye "fights" on Fight Pass, enjoy that. Larkin is a top tier talent.

What next, Demi Lovato gets 500k/500k while Horiguchi gets offered 15 & 15?

Find me a casual who watches UFC for any of those guys that got cut, that's why.

And because WMMA is a joke and they can't risk cutting anyone

Casual fans liked Larkin for his finishes and striking wars

Eye & Magana are taking up roster spots that belong to relevant fighters. It's gaw damn pathetic & upsetting.

LARKIN WASN'T CUT

He turned down an extension going into the Magny fight, that was the last fight on his contract and he's currently a free agent testing the market. Do some research before you cry. Retards.

Wait what??? Larkin is cut!!! What am i missing???

Back