Jessica Eye (1-5) still signed, Larkin/Circunov/Gucci + others are cut

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What do you guys think is happening at headquarters? What are they discussing?

Bellator is too corny to be the next big MMA org.

Conor doesn't even wanna fight for these idiot new owners.

#MMAisdying

$$$

My guess is Jessica Eye fights for cheap, in a very thin division

Idontbelieveyou1.gif~c200

Basically WME is gonna cut anyone who wants what they're worth, thus keeping a lot of crap fighters that suck, and the attractive ones.

IN other words they are going to destroy any sense of legitimacy and are gonna become watered down.

Hopefully other orgs take advantage of this while the UFC continues to become a joke and lose its quality fighters.

Last edited:
mcgregor not fighting has nothing to do with WME

Correct me if I'm wrong but they finished there contracts and haven't come to terms on a new one yet...Huge difference from being cut!!!

Jessica eye gets paid bread crumbs...

They can live with that as long as the fighters don't act up too much.

Find me a casual who watches UFC for any of those guys that got cut, that's why.

And because WMMA is a joke and they can't risk cutting anyone

Being "cut" isn't the only way out of the promotion.

They should get a couple snips and cut down to 115, give that a go.

Course 60k over what? 3 years? Yeah, I'd probably just not have a sex change and fight for hellabor or get a job.

Larkins was once 1-4 in his first 5 fights in UFC and he didn't get cut.

Find me a casual who watches UFC for any of those guys that got cut, that's why.

And because WMMA is a joke and they can't risk cutting anyone

Well than you have to cut like 85% of the roster at least. Casuals won't know any of them.

The UFC is in desperate mode right now to find new superstars and Larkin & Misha surely have the potential for it - especially Larkin - damn I can't wait for his next fight!!!!!

And it undermines the legitimacy of the UFC. Bellator right now has the last guy to finish their WW champ. Magny is Top10 and Larkin manhandled him...

Back