Jessica Eye (1-5) still signed, Larkin/Circunov/Gucci + others are cut

Sara-McMann-vs.-Jessica-Eye.jpg

This picture sheds some light into why she's still around

What do you guys think is happening at headquarters? What are they discussing?

Bellator is too corny to be the next big MMA org.

Conor doesn't even wanna fight for these idiot new owners.

#MMAisdying

avHnbUZ.gif

latest

2iD0Rvi.gif

Dont know and dont care.
Personally i think Jessica Eye is hot af so i dont mind seeing her.

jessica_eye.jpg

Ah yes. Losing three guys who casuals do not even slighlty know is the end of things.

Sucks to see them go for sure, but to take a jump that losing a couple decent guys while maintaining 90% of the guys in the top ten in the world is a little crazy.

This is the reason why YOU sherdoggers don't have a problem with this:

woman-on-a-pedestal.jpg

You people are pathetic never-been-kissed and no woman will ever respect you.

WME is alienating the hardcore fans imo. Most hardcores dont want to see more wmma, and fighters that fill out the prelims increasing.

The reason they're keeping so many trash fighters while getting rid of good ones, and massively increasing wmma is because its cheaper imo. Even if it is ruining the ufc, and alienating fans.

Last edited:
Who cares about casuals and what they know or don't know? People who actually follow the sport instead of just the headlines DO know who these fighters are, and they want to see them compete against the best. I don't think the UFC has the top 10 fighters of any division any more. And if they never did, fine, but it's thinning out even more.

On the flip side, I think it's a smart move by the UFC by not splurging their coffers to keep Ben Henderson, Rory, Mitrione, etc. because they have that lawsuit against them saying they're a monopoly, etc. These actions prove their defense. The fighters have the freedom to fight elsewhere, and sometimes get more money for it.

Bellator is using freakshow tactics because they still don't have a deep enough roster to go without it.

They'll become more legitimate if more fighters go over. Coker ran very legitimate matchmaking in SF. I don't see why he wouldn't do the same with Bellator once he has the depth to.

Dana was right from the beginning. There just isn't enough female fighters for a whole division. There just showcase fights at this point. Whatever makes money.

She apparently begged Dana to give her one more fight after taking a year off to get her head cleared. He agreed. She was basically cut her last fight.

Holly Holm is still taking up someone's roster spot as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they finished there contracts and haven't come to terms on a new one yet...Huge difference from being cut!!!
This was my initial thought. Failing to come to terms on a new contract isn't the same as getting cut. Fighters are smart to test open market.

Jessica was robbed vs davis, fought Sarah k, meisha & pena tough & arguably beat betch

She's fucking hot. WMMA fighters should all be fucking hot. Talent is not important.

Recent roster moves suggest to me that American males/English speakers and WMMA are the priority for the new ownership.

Well than you have to cut like 85% of the roster at least. Casuals won't know any of them.

The UFC is in desperate mode right now to find new superstars and Larkin & Misha surely have the potential for it - especially Larkin - damn I can't wait for his next fight!!!!!

And it undermines the legitimacy of the UFC. Bellator right now has the last guy to finish their WW champ. Magny is Top10 and Larkin manhandled him...

you don't have to cut 85% of the roster because their salary isn't seen as a loss on investment. Do you even business?

None of those guys were cut. All probably turned down 3X the money of what a Jessica Eye gets paid.

What do you guys think is happening at headquarters? What are they discussing?

Bellator is too corny to be the next big MMA org.

Conor doesn't even wanna fight for these idiot new owners.

#MMAisdying
Of course Eye is still in the UFC.

Do you even WMMA bro?

Back