Jeremy Stephens Wants A Date With Conor McGregor's 'Hot' Mom!

This really is another level of gotten to.

I really, really dislike McG, but you can't deny he son'd Jeremy Stevens into the shadow realm during that one presser.

fight-656696.jpg

It still hurts I guess

It would honestly be interesting if they fought. A big part of Conor's game is mental warfare to get inside the mind of his opponents. Stephens using Conor's mom like that has to cause some reaction from Conor. And it gives Conor an excuse to fight another journeyman instead of fighting Tony to unify the belts.

LOL conor and his groupies thought he had a clever line with, who the fuck... that pic with Conor's mom and the caption is hillarious

Uh please, if you can't see through this PR stunt then I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you.

He wants a big money fight nothing more.

Could be both...

I'd like a piece of that...

And I'm not trying to fight Conor McGregor

That crazy. I must have missed his losing streak somehow.
He was looking very good to me
4 of those 5 loses were to top 10 opponents at the time included max holloway and edgar, so no shame there.... at least he went to decision with holloway unlike aldo

2 pages and I haven't seen the words yet just the gif so...
Who da fuq is dat guy

She does look like she'd give great hugs and make you a nice cup of tea and a sandwich. A proper Mama

i don't blame him. i'd do conor's mom for sure. total milf/gilf lol

Shave that damn neck beard, Jeremy looks like crystal meth tweaker.

What the fuck??? His parents look like they could be brother and sister. Shit just hit a whole new level of creepy.

His mom is actually not bad looking for her age, yet Conor is so fucking ugly he looks like a baboon's arse after a wet fart.

Always thought she was hot as fuck for an old broad....reminds me of dylan phoenix

What I wouldn't give to hear her in bed saying "oh Fook me you young stud!"

<Goldie11>

Imagine being so gotten to, you hunt down another man's mother to get a photo with her and then brag about it online?

How can a badass brawler with violent OHKO power be so pathetic?
What is OHKO?

Back