Jeremy Stephens Wants A Date With Conor McGregor's 'Hot' Mom!

LOL conor and his groupies thought he had a clever line with, who the fuck... that pic with Conor's mom and the caption is hillarious

No its fucking lame actually, including those TMZ goobers. "a shopped photo?!?! WOW!"
lame as fuck.

Conor took his soul at that presser, its obvious because HE still brings it up to this day.

No its fucking lame actually, including those TMZ goobers.
nope conor talking shit is lame. Stephens has his hands on Conors mom and she got her hands on him LOL. that line is the ultimate fuck you.

nope conor talking shit is lame. the dude has his hands on Conors mom and she got her hands on Stephens LOL. that line is the ultimate fuck you.

yeah im sure all the kids think so...

Nah I'm with you on the flavour, it was the wording that made me a little bit ill.
The English language is tailor made for poetry, I didn't read poetry.
Also bananas are fucking incredible when you're stoned...I mean you probably already know that but they are.
I was actually talking in proverbs/metaphors/analogy like the other guy<45>

Like, "im gonna make pudding out of her bananas"

I honestly couldn't even finish the video because it was so "cringe".. and I never use that fucking word.

I was actually talking in proverbs/metaphors/analogy like the other guy<45>

Like, "im gonna make pudding out of her bananas"

Aw come on now, this is what I'm saying, poetry conjures up beautiful imagery, you ain't doing that!!!

lol

298bc57c62a24699b20491ffda98734c_crop_exact.jpg

This is gold. He's earned a fan.

Huge Conor fan but I don't think I have ever seen a MMA fighter get Ether'd so hard. Stephens really shut him the fuck up there.

If that was Chiesa he probably would've went on a shooting spree.

I never thought he could come back from such a sick burn.

captura-de-tela-2017-11-10-as-17-09-22.png

nope conor talking shit is lame. Stephens has his hands on Conors mom and she got her hands on him LOL. that line is the ultimate fuck you.

That wasnt the consensus of the original thread when this happened like a year and a half ago @Bumblebeef you unoriginal can
http://forums.serdog.com/threads/jeremy-stephens-conors-mom-knows-who-iam.3389163/
It took jeremy a month to make a comeback while conor was apparently in his head the whole time....stephens=george constanza

Last edited:
Imagine being so gotten to, you hunt down another man's mother to get a photo with her and then brag about it online?

How can a badass brawler with violent OHKO power be so pathetic?
Your jimmies are russled

{<jimmies} <{outtahere}>

Lol it was a pretty good come back to conors epic roast chill out

Aw come on now, this is what I'm saying, poetry conjures up beautiful imagery, you ain't doing that!!!
Its a joke bro, like any saying

Just a way to break the ice
...theres no truth to them

thought the window for a comeback was 10 seconds tops??

why??!!?!?!? she gave birth to a dork who loves fashion, plays touch butt in the park and gets boners during weigh ins.

Dude tries to shit on Conor but indirectly throws his family (wife and kids) under the bus in doing so.

Dummy

No its fucking lame actually, including those TMZ goobers. "a shopped photo?!?! WOW!"
lame as fuck.

Conor took his soul at that presser, its obvious because HE still brings it up to this day.
When you're involved with TMZ in any way....you've sold your soul to multicult media zeitgeist devil

Back