Jeremy Stephens Wants A Date With Conor McGregor's 'Hot' Mom!

Imagine being so gotten to, you hunt down another man's mother to get a photo with her and then brag about it online?

How can a badass brawler with violent OHKO power be so pathetic?

Helax a bit, it's banter. They are obviously "cool" with each other. Just because they trash talk each other when the cameras are on them doesn't mean they can't be civilized or cool with each other when the cameras and lights are off.

For all we know it could have been Mama McGregor who wanted to take the picture with him.

She was just taking a picture with a fan.

PicsArt_09-21-06.30.36.jpg

Conor's power obviously comes from suckling those sweet funbags as a baby.

'whodafookisdatguy' stephens just wants in on the action

You don’t get to regroup for a year then return with your comeback. It has to be in the spur of the moment otherwise you seem desperate and gotten to. I’m sure Conor has forgotten all about Jeremy.

tony mcgregor sleeps jeremy with ease.

but imagine how much shit stephens gets on an every day basis because of conor clowning him lmao.

Have to say she does look pretty good lol.

lol

298bc57c62a24699b20491ffda98734c_crop_exact.jpg

That is literally the only time I've ever enjoyed listening to Jeremy.

Pretty fucking funny.

Somebody please start a thread titled who is jeremy Stephens

Somebody please start a thread titled who is jeremy Stephens

Or one of those "You don't know who Jeremy Stephens is do you?" threads I see popping up from time to time where someone knows a little about an obscure fighter and they act like you're the idiot for not knowing about him.

Who wouldn't? That babe's a 9.9/10! Like bananas, old women become sweeter when close to being rotten!
I...I don't think that's gonna catch on, it just doesn't have the poetry of "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice" for instance.

I...I don't think that's gonna catch on, it just doesn't have the poetry of "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice" for instance.
Bro you just gotta try some of them bananas

Once they get that overripe...its time to make pudding out of those suckers
<Goldie11>

Huge Conor fan but I don't think I have ever seen a MMA fighter get Ether'd so hard. Stephens really shut him the fuck up there.

If that was Chiesa he probably would've went on a shooting spree.
Really? I don't think Conor gives a fuck to be honest.

Love Stephens though, he's been around forever and going off his last fight he hasn't lost a step, he's fucking fun to watch, win or lose.

Bro you just gotta try some of them bananas

Once they get that overripe...its time to make pudding out of those suckers
<Goldie11>
Nah I'm with you on the flavour, it was the wording that made me a little bit ill.
The English language is tailor made for poetry, I didn't read poetry.
Also bananas are fucking incredible when you're stoned...I mean you probably already know that but they are.

Stephens is probably one of the worst trash talkers in the UFC.

This just proves it.

Back