Jeff Novitzky explains how fighters are educated on importance of third party tested supplements..

Me too but let’s be realistic, he won’t. Also government and law makers/enforcers get caught taking bribes all the time so giving the benefit of the doubt to these entities when they have so many interests and much is at stake is pretty hard to do.

who bribing jon jones ? jones is getting 4 years deal with

The entire situation will a significant number of fighters suddenly using "tainted supplements" is certainly suspect.

I'm sure in the not to distant future, we're going to be hearing a very interesting story about how athletes caught off guard with a positive test from these labs with tainted supplements, really were never caught off guard. They knew exactly what they were doing, and it's actually a part of how to beat tests today....

it really in figthters best interst to not take anything at all. it just not worth the risk.

Nice breakdown. It's always interesting to see these things dissected.

It obviously varies from supplement to supplement, however USADA has been known to flag people for non-performance enhancing amounts. Many positive tests simply don't make any sense except as false positives.... people don't cycle off compounds completely then take one or two tiny doses right before testing. That kind of concentration is almost certainly from trace amounts in other supps.

Tons of individual positives -- many of which have since been overturned -- fit this description.

I'm not a pharmacology expert but I have some experience with PEDs and I can tell that the vast majority of people on here have no idea how they work or are detected

please show examples of this.

I really hope Jones gets four years just so people will stop about those baseless accusations.

Me too, and I'm hoping the Jon Jones situation hasn't changed because USADA is demanding 4 years. I think the Jones team doesn't want to go into arbitration with USADA demanding 4 years, because the best case scenario would be going down to 2 years. But if they can get USADA to drop their offer to 2 years, then arbitration *might* get it down to 12-18 months.

I just hope USADA isn't corrupt and demands 4 years.

Sorry buddy but that's a lot of BS. Telling independent contractors that they have to buy things from X company is ridiculous. So get out of here antique free market propaganda

3rd party testing would raise price, correct? We not all rich.

Iann Kidd's (Bloody Elbow) response:

The Golden Snitch.

golden truth teller.

maybe if fighters would you know call him or usada they would know before hand if there gone take something that is safe totake.

Sorry buddy but that's a lot of BS. Telling independent contractors that they have to buy things from X company is ridiculous. So get out of here antique free market propaganda

or they take someone on the black marker and get suspended for 2 years for taking something tainted.

seems like an easy thing to do is before you might take something call and find out if it safe to do so.,

Iann Kidd's (Bloody Elbow) response:

Novitzky is simply giving some advice to his co-workers to use NSF certified supplements to massively reduce their risk. He's a UFC employee, not USADA.

Jeff Novitzky is a piece of shit and should go fuck himself.

or he trying to do his joke and tell fighters what the best way to not risk there careers.

how hard is it for someone to make a phonecall to make ure it safe to take something.

Back