Jeff Flake (R) switches vote to save Trump NASA Nominee

Again, clearly not a lack of principles. If people have principle A that is opposed to principle B, and a proponent of principle B seems to be taking on principle A, that is good and hopeful for the principle A people. But, as is the case with Flake, which you have seen here over the last year and are pretending not to notice, is that Flake is really a principle B guy, and he has been getting shitted on righteously for that.

Your victory line here is "haha you got fooled." Again, a commitment to the only value you truly hold dear- being a spectator to other people's misfortune.

You should probably keep Hannity's penis to yourself, you sexually ambiguous Canadian.

What happens when you got offered something in return for the vote and the vote itself really has no diminishing returns / been done before

Surely you've done something you wouldn't normally want / do in exchange for something you do want.

What happens when you got offered something in return for the vote and the vote itself really has no diminishing returns / been done before

Surely you've done something you wouldn't normally want / do in exchange for something you do want.
Is this a half-baked apology for Flake pretending to be anti-Trump? I'm not really in the market for those.

says it all....

Anti Trump means be against EVERYTHING he stands for

Mentality of a teenager

Which is your only concern, that other people feel bad. I already said that, no need to confirm.

Keep crying, bud.

Not my fault your phony sanctimonious dipshittery, makes you prone to having egg on your face from time to time.

"Jeff Flake is such a beacon of virtue, and a man of integrity! He told Trump how it is! He's so genuine, and him stepping down has nothing to do with his re-election being absolutely hopeless. No sir. He's doing it, because he just can't take it anymore. What a great man he is."

- Every Liberal a few months ago.

phony sanctimonious dipshittery

like this?

"Jeff Flake is such a beacon of virtue, and a man of integrity! He told Trump how it is! He's so genuine, and him stepping down has nothing to do with his re-election being absolutely hopeless. No sir. He's doing it, because he just can't take it anymore. What a great man he is."

Huh?

Dude, just a question -- if you want to be in curmudgeon mode in this thread, have fun.
I am in curmudgeon mode, you're right, but I did get to the point because those sorts of questions annoy me. You're fine with Flake on this because he did a 180 that you evaluate as being relatively inconsequential but potentially good for him, and also because you don't see this particular appointment as a problem. Cool beans.

Keep crying, bud.

Not my fault your phony sanctimonious dipshittery, makes you prone to having egg on your face from time to time.

These guys are so fake.

I am in curmudgeon mode, you're right, but I did get to the point because those sorts of questions annoy me. You're fine with Flake on this because he did a 180 that you evaluate as being relatively inconsequential but potentially good for him, and also because you don't see this particular appointment as a problem. Cool beans.

Im cool with him because he's backed my sector for years and has a lot of support within it -- but more so i geared this case to be more broad in asking if you're against all flipping on moral grounds or if you have leeway when you vote for something you view as minor but against your wish in order to get something you want.

Dont even need to bring up Flake has voted against trump 10x already

Jesus. You are arguing with yoursel

Jesus. You are arguing with yoursel
Please tell me you had a fatal stroke before finishing that sentence. Or rather, your next of kin can tell me.

like this?

Cute.

Why are you even taking issue with me anyways? You know where I stand.

Don't you have the same issue with @Trotsky, who was the one in the OP laughing at your idiocy(and his own, evidently) for buying into Jeff Flake's bullshit? Got no issue with him saying the same thing I am?

Im cool with him because he's backed my sector for years and has a lot of support within it -- but more so i geared this case to be more broad in asking if you're against all flipping on moral grounds or if you have leeway when you vote for something you view as minor but against your wish in order to get something you want.
In isolation? This thing is not a huge deal. It's more a continuing commentary on the character of Flake, which is dog dick low.

Back