Jedrzejczyk scared of Shevchenko?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Jedrzejczyk doesn't want to fight Shevchenko when asked in '16 and even now after two losses against Strawweight Queen Champion Thug Rose she stays at 115!?

Well she's already fought her 3 times. So no. Basically.

megan looks 10x cuter, for some reason.

megan looks 10x cuter, for some reason.
crazy how a pretty girl like Megan would settle for a guy like Joe B
PaulSimon.jpg

Shevchenko is huge compared to JJ. Do you think JJ can compete at 135? Fuck no, so why would she go up and fight her at 125?

Valentina trains with Rose and Rose gave Joanna two ass whoopings so yeah that's a cause of concern.

Shevchenko is huge compared to JJ. Do you think JJ can compete at 135? Fuck no, so why would she go up and fight her at 125?
Because she's now facing Torres who's 5 inch shorter and has a 4.5 inch reach disadvantage.

Of course not. If she was scared she wouldn't have fought her for the 2nd or 3rd time.

Last edited:
Because she's now facing Torres who's 5 inch shorter and has a 4.5 inch reach disadvantage.
I’m not talking about height or reach. Shevchenko is just a bigger human. Just like GSP vs BJ Penn. Both are similar in height but GSP is just a way bigger human. Again do you think JJ can be competitive at 135?

Tecia is short but she’s muscular and obviously strong. Also she looks really dry at 115. I doubt she can make 105 if that was an option

Jedrzejczyk doesn't want to fight Shevchenko when asked in '16 and even now after two losses against Strawweight Queen Champion Thug Rose she stays at 115!?

What is point of this? This video is like 2 years old (seriously).
Also I've seen polish interview and she said Shevchenko is "solid" fighter and should win 125 belt, fight between them would be nice, but her situation after losses in 115 lbs is quite complicated.

And btw if Shevchenko will get that belt, how the hell they will match them? In theory this fight is far away mainly because JJ lost last two fights. How do you explain JJ's title shot at 125 lbs? Eventually. Shevchenko has to lose against Montano, if you want to see fight between these two in mma. Unfortunetly window oportunity for this ended imo.

remember when she accepted the fight when nunes pulled out

lmao

what a joke
she knew she wasnt gonna get it

JJ is fucked, the girls at 125 already look huge compared to the 115 ones, most of the division consist of former BW.

Back