Jedrzejczyk scared of Shevchenko?

Well Awakening Fighters details 58 MT/Kickboxing/K1 fights for Val with 8 finishes, ok it's incomplete but still.

I was referring to her aggressiveness. She used things like her spinning back kick more. The numbers do not tell the full tale. Yes, she has always been far more of a precision than a power striker, and never that much for volume, but quite a few of her fights were one-sided beat-downs.

So because she hasn’t cut to 115 she can’t cut to 115?
Hmm,
So since you haven’t been laid yet you can never get laid?
Your analogy is so stupid I’m just going add to it to show you how stupid it is and how retarded you are.
So bc you’re not born with wings, you’ll never have wings?
Bc Conor McGregor never fought at 125lbs, he can’t fight make that weight?

I was pointing out that she obviously can’t make that weight bc if she could, she would’ve especially when a title shot opportunity was there?

Why do you think fighters like Poirier originally fought at 145? Obviously it was the opportunity but also he knew he can make the weight.
The same argument goes to Kevin Lee. Ppl say that he should go up to 170 but he wants to stay at 155 bc of the opportunity and obviously he can still make the weight. By your logic, why doesn’t Kevin Lee fight at 145? B/c he can’t!
Both of these fighters wants to take advantage of cutting weight to try to have that advantage but both have their limits

Back