Jedrzejczyk scared of Shevchenko?

Uhh Joanna has been in Mordor before so no she’s not scared of Shev.

.....and lost all 3
Yeah but shes not afraid of her if they fought that many times is what the point is. Rampage lost to wandy twice and fought him again years later.

Duh?!

Because she chose not to does not mean she cannot.
Did she ever made 115 lbs? Nope. End of story. Her at 115 lbs = probably instant title shot,when JJ was champion,Shevchenko is in uFC since fall of 2015... Conclusion, she can't make 115 lbs, never did it in her life, and she will never do it. Fight against Priscilla was her first fight as 125 lbser since 2010...Let's igonore facts and just speculate...erm...no.

Why would she? She knows how the fight would go already.

Shevchenko is huge compared to JJ. Do you think JJ can compete at 135? Fuck no, so why would she go up and fight her at 125?
JJ is too confident to be afraid, but she's not smaller at all. They are both natural flyweights, JJ is even slightly taller. The UFC simply didn't have the division when they were signed. Valentina has always weighed in under 135 lbs at BW in the UFC and twice under 134.

This is them when they fought in Muay Thai at 57kg (126.8 lbs)

JOanna.jpg

This is JJ cutting for the Penne fight.

She feels she has unfinished business at 115. Not sure why that is so difficult for some people to think about.

Oh wait, this is just a hit piece thread. Carry on.

I brought up Cyborg as an example. Can you kindly show me Shevchenko making 115lbs?

I never said she could. I objected - correctly - to your lack of an evidence based conclusion. The burden of proof lies with you. If you cannot manage this, simply say so.

Because she chose not to does not mean she cannot.

It seems strange to me that Val never chose to fight at 115 if she could indeed make the weight. She already had 3 wins over the champ who was quickly becoming a fan favourite. Becoming the champ by beating Joanna would have made her a star. Even though they fought at the same weight class before, I've got a feeling she can't make 115.

It would have been pretty awesome if we had both Val and Joanna both fighting at 115.

She wants to get her belt back first obviously, running to another division because you lose to the champion in your division is what pussies do. She offered to fight Valentina at 135 on short notice and has fought her 3 times before so yeah... she's totally scared lol.

It seems strange to me that Val never chose to fight at 115 if she could indeed make the weight. She already had 3 wins over the champ who was quickly becoming a fan favourite. Becoming the champ by beating Joanna would have made her a star. Even though they fought at the same weight class before, I've got a feeling she can't make 115.

It would have been pretty awesome if we had both Val and Joanna both fighting at 115.

She really does not like cutting weight. She cut from all of 130 to make weight for her last fight. We know many WSW who cut from far more. She laughed and said to keep her weight down, she just had to eat less chocolate.

Maybe Val and JJ can meet again at 125. I expect the outcome will be the same.

JJ is an awesome fighter, but her striking is somewhat overrated.

She looks incredible against grappling based fighters with her combinations, but those combinations are not nearly as effective against other elite strikers.

If she wants to evolve as a fighter, she needs to implement grappling into her game to keep other elite strikers honest about the threat of the takedown.

Back