Jebus, sometimes I feel like my siblings are some silver-spooned dipsticks

Yes, it's what I chose, it's what I want to do.

I'm looking for scientific answers (such as extending the athletes lifespan, performance improvement is what it revolves around primarily, which should also contribute to addressing age-related disorders via maintainence of neural integrity).

I'm not complaining.

I'm saying, my family look down on me like I'm a bum, they poison their children's minds against me cause of my lifestyle choices.

It fucking grinds me gears and I feel like I'm about to cut them out of my life as much as I can.

People look down on a 38 year old man for getting drunk with teenagers/children (and god knows what else) every weekend?

Yes, it's what I chose, it's what I want to do.

I'm looking for scientific answers (such as extending the athletes lifespan, performance improvement is what it revolves around primarily, which should also contribute to addressing age-related disorders via maintainence of neural integrity).

I'm not complaining.

I'm saying, my family look down on me like I'm a bum, they poison their children's minds against me cause of my lifestyle choices.

It fucking grinds me gears and I feel like I'm about to cut them out of my life as much as I can.
Has it occurred to you that you are the family fuckup and they desperately want to make sure their children don't end up like you? Sounds like they have good reason to fear that.

I think you mentioned you were 38 before? In the other thread you mentioned insecure housing... and you're planning at some time in future to return to university? So what, you can be in your mid 40's with a bunch of student debt and still no decent paying job? I also notice you didn't respond to the question about who you were sponging off.

Let people talk for long enough and they will nearly always dob themselves in. Looking at your posts in the last thread and this one, you sound like a complete train wreck.

People look down on a 38 year old man for getting drunk with teenagers/children (and god knows what else) every weekend?
I don't get drunk.

They really don't get drunk. It's just if you like rave type nightclubs, that's the crowd you mix with.

It's all good.

I also go to late bars with folk my own age sometimes also.

Their kids are like them.

Simple minded and self entitled.

They're little ignorant cunts that their parents think are sweet angels and refuse acknowledge the possibility of anything different.

The lifestyle they lead is my idea of a nightmare.

Dude the kids are 4 and 7. WTF you calling them dipshits? They're little kids.

You sound like you have CTE or something. Why TF are you hanging with college aged kids at 38?

Dude the kids are 4 and 7. WTF you calling them dipshits? They're little kids.

You sound like you have CTE or something. Why TF are you hanging with college aged kids at 38?
What?

You make is sound like men aren't attracted to young hot girls. I know dudes who criticize me for the same thing, they're paying 18 year old hookers, lol.

Yes, they're little kids that are being raised with a self-entitled, cunt attitude.

Pics of you hustling?
MV5BMTkyNzg4NjUwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU4OTQwNw@@._V1_.jpg

This is one of me at a sandwich bar.

I'm about to put the moves on some hottie I'm sizing up.

Paul+Newman+The+Hustler.PNG

This is me later that same night, after I got my jollies.

I work two days a week in a physio clinic to make money.

Every other day, I'm up at 7 am, at my desk by 9 am, and work through to about 9 pm, taking either lunch of evening off for training.

A dissolute living person meaning, hand to mouth. Base level living, buy all my groceries at the discount store, as it's the only way support the lifestyle I want, dedicate myself to the interests important to me.

I have a university degree in structural engineering and mathematics and spend about 18 months in the workforce before I realized that's not the life for me.
Then I re-trained with a bunch of certs in physiotherapy to have income, and the plan is long term re-admission to university for a degree in a clinical health science discipline.

Interesting that you can do all that, and still party with college girls.

Has it occurred to you that you are the family fuckup and they desperately want to make sure their children don't end up like you? Sounds like they have good reason to fear that.

I think you mentioned you were 38 before? In the other thread you mentioned insecure housing... and you're planning at some time in future to return to university? So what, you can be in your mid 40's with a bunch of student debt and still no decent paying job? I also notice you didn't respond to the question about who you were sponging off.

Let people talk for long enough and they will nearly always dob themselves in. Looking at your posts in the last thread and this one, you sound like a complete train wreck.
lol

Your screen name checks out.

"Mr Cynical" would work also.

Interesting that you can do all that, and still party with college girls.

Study hard, play hard.

Plus being in better shape than just about everyone else in the club, cooler looking hair, more style, more attitude, more personality etc., all helps.

Not at all.

They simply don't like who I am. They look down at me cause my lifestyle is so different from theirs.

I don't resent them at all. I admire they built good lives for themselves, but their discontents are also apparent and their judgement and condemnation of myself is a chore to constantly put up with.

To be honest we're all looking down at you. The more of this story you tell the more you look like the dipshit your siblings think you are. Are you trolling?

What?

You make is sound like men aren't attracted to young hot girls. I know dudes who criticize me for the same thing, they're paying 18 year old hookers, lol.

Yes, they're little kids that are being raised with a self-entitled, cunt attitude.

You a fucking weirdo man. An 18 year old has the mentality of a child. You're 38. You *should* have nothing in common.

You sound like a retard having all this animosity toward your toddler age nephew/nieces.

Are you trolling?
lol

It's beginning to look like it.

But no. Absolutely not.

That's what I'm saying. You step outside the conventional lifestyle box = be prepared to catch a WHOLE LOT of hate.

From siblings.

And........ everyone, I guess.

Hold on

Ts you imply that training mma is a struggle?

Come on now

You a fucking weirdo man. An 18 year old has the mentality of a child. You're 38. You *should* have nothing in common.
lol, fuck you man.

They're hot, they obviously find me hot.

It's not like we're discussing political affairs.

Besides I'm still young at heart.

Back