JDS's size change

lol he only weighs 3 pounds more, how is that bigger -STFU

The derp is strong in this thread.

I think this pic has been tilted to make Lesnar taller. JDS is actually 1" taller. But it doesn't look like a 30lb size difference here. His arm actually looks bigger

brocklesnarjuniordossantostuf13_large.jpg

i think the lesnar photo is okay

junior looks slighty taller than cain

Velasquez-Dos_Santos_staredown_weigh_in_large.jpg

but Brock Lesnar looks very much taller than cain

fci1g.jpg

1042.jpg

Lesnar is bigger than JDS for sure.

Anyone finds it strange that he was considered skinny and too small for the likes of Lesnar and Carwin when he debuted at 239. Then we see him getting bigger and bigger, now Rogan hypes him as a "huge, powerful HW" but he's only 3lbs heavier at 242? From the pictures over the 9 fights, it looks at least 10 lbs to me. It's not like he lost fat because he's always been ripped. What's your explanation?

He's obviously on roids!!! ;)

Anyone finds it strange that he was considered skinny and too small for the likes of Lesnar and Carwin when he debuted at 239. Then we see him getting bigger and bigger, now Rogan hypes him as a "huge, powerful HW" but he's only 3lbs heavier at 242? From the pictures over the 9 fights, it looks at least 10 lbs to me. It's not like he lost fat because he's always been ripped. What's your explanation?

UFC 155

JDS weighed 239 as usual.

He's getting lighter as he loses more hair on top

All those mf's are on the juice. The top guys know how to cover up. Too much money at stake. But if we can't prove it everybody is innocent.

All those mf's are on the juice. The top guys know how to cover up. Too much money at stake. But if we can't prove it everybody is innocent.

Even if you've only recently followed the Lance Armstrong stuff you can see it's best to be agnostic about who's potentially cheating. It's potentially very easy and some of the phisiques we see are quite spectacular. Be open minded.

He weighed the same 239 lbs as usual.

As for you, you are guilty until proven otherwise.

Was laughing my ass off going through this thread. WTF is wrong with people that it took so many pages for one guy to resize the images so that JDS is the same scale in the pictures, which makes it obvious that he looks ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME. If you look more closely, in the older pic, JDS is even leaning back some, while he's more straight (and has a brighter light from a different angle) in the new pic, which means the difference is even smaller than it seems.

For so many of the other pics being brought up, perhaps you guys should look up optical illusions, camera angles and lighting, before you try to make measurements based on pictures in different positions, with different lights, while the guy is in motion or not in motion.

Last edited:
I think he must be like Jones who's bigger but lighter than most of his opponents. A lot of weights come from organ weight, may be he has lighter organs. His bones are definitely bigger than most of his opponents'

And, we're breaking down the organ weight of fighters now.

"Say Mike, how big do you think Junior's spleen is?"

"Well Joe, all I can say is that Junior has one of the largest livers in the UFC. What do you think Bas?"

"I knock him out with a liver punch. Very painful KO."

Well of course we know the biggest size discrepancies in organs are in the reproductive organs. So may be Jones and Junior have smaller such organs. May be that's how they manage to be bigger and weigh less.

Back